Chapter 33

Somehow I'm so used to this world at this point, I keep forgetting that I'm inside a webnovel. My sword and magic practices, proceed smoothly, just as my studies. I always thought of myself to be a good for nothing, but it seems that I can manage things pretty well so far.

Oh right, some time has passed again!

Today's the day I'll accompany my father to the castle. This might not be Eren's first time there, but mine!

Am quite curious to see how this world's castle-nim looks on the inside, bc that's the only thing that varies from one to the another castle-nim in every webcomic.

And I'll see Maxim again! It hasn't been much time since I've met him first, but if we're about to fight again, I might have a chance this time! :3

As we arrived at the castle, I was expecting to see someone waiting for us but that wasn't the case at all.

"Get off", Lauren says.

I was giving him a confused and somewhat insulted look.

This is NOT what I've imagined.

I was believing that we'd receive a warm welcome of dozens of maids and butters, and maybe even the prince to pick us up. But no. There wasn't anybody other than the soldiers on their regular watch.

"Stop dreaming, get out of the carriage", he rebukes me.

"Yeah, old men. I will."

Was I too rude?

As time went on, I got more and more casual with my family and also with the employees at our resident, though I got in trouble because of it lots of times.

We went in and at some point he dumped me and said to go "play and make friend with the prince"
All I could reply was an ironic "yes daddy", and all faces of the castles employees there were iconic.

Being on my own again, it was time to find that cute tsundere prince. Idk if he was really a tsundere but my memory doesn't work that well to remember to read the last few chapters or so. I'm too lazy, but my feelings are also telling me that he must be a real attractive tsundere. I mean, all ML are kinda tsundere, CHANGE MY MIND.
*I'm internally starting a partition, drinking coffee and such*

Wandering through the castle for the first time, having no clue were I am or was and being too lazy to ask any maid or butler, I admire the interior of the castle:
Mmh very interesting. I have no clue about interior design history or such. I think it looks... Classy? Well, it all looks the same to me tbh.
Where am I again? Every room looks the same, except that they don't! Oof.

"What are you doing in the dance practicing room?", Maxim pops up out of nowhere.

My face is flushing. It feels hot suddenly.

This is a room specifically for practicing dancing?
Well this explains why there is a huge mirror other than the piano in the corner, while the rest of the room is empty...

I could have guessed it . . .

"Well ... Now that you've found me here, I must admit it. I was in mood for a little dance, since I'm such a great dancer"

"You are?"

Nope. Not at all.
Why must all of my excuses be so stupid?

"...It's my little secret"

"Now I'm curious"
He shrugs his arms.
"There's no reason for me to show you"

Can't he just let me off the hook? TwT

"You know, I'm also quite a good dancer myself", he flexes.

Maxim can dance?! UWU

Imagine: him dancing elegant to classy music... Or him dancing belly dance to oriental  music. That would sooo hawt!
I HAVE TO SEE!

I look at him, scratching my chin, almost showing my lips smirking on my flushed face.

"Damn..."

Btw, he already looks about two years older. HOW? Only five month have passed? Is this fantasy logic?

But I also look older already... Maybe it's just puberty (except, that it isn't. Really.)
But it's okay, Maxim got even hotter in such short time.

"What, you're impressed already?"

"No, no, as if. I was just imagine how bad your *quite good dancing* could be", I lied obviously.

"Oh so now you're really asking for a dance show off, aren't ya?!"

UwU was that his rough side? CWUTE!
BUT NO! I CANT DANCE! YET!

I remember the last dancing lessons with Mona-chan and we finally managed the basics, there's nothing out of the ordinary at all. We're lame!
Other than that, I did some hip hop dance as a kid in my last life, but that's it!

"No, not at all. I mean ... How could we dance with no music? That would be a waste of talent."

"Oh, that's not a problem, really. I can just ask somebody to take over that part."

Oh no... please.. stawp..

"Naah.. I don't want to show my skills to anybody... I mean.. if I were to show them off... then I'd only show them to you exclusively..."

I'm getting more nervous the more I talk and that's how I talk even more bullshit.

"What?" He starts to laugh.

Facepalm.
It sounds so wrong!!

I'm blushing more. Is that even possible?!

"I mean..! I don't people to spread rumours about me.. haha. It's nothing special at all haha."
I'm stupid.

" You got it", He grins
"Alright. I'll play the piano, so you don't need to worry. Now I'm really curious what you'll show me hahaha"

F*ck.