┏°⌜ 061: Eyes

Start from the beginning

.
.

.

.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.

.

.

You slowly opened your eyes and were standing in a meadow, these purple flowers were blooming everywhere. The Campanula.

The wind was blowing strongly so that the grass and flowers were dancing in the wind.
The sunset colored the sky red-orange. No clouds.

But even if the atmosphere was nice, everything felt so different, as if your body were a stranger.

".əɹəɥ noʎ ρʋıɟ ρ'ı ʍəʋʞ ı"
Someone suddenly said this from behind, but it sounded strange.
The person spoke... backwards?

"I'm happy that you are here."
Strange. Your body said that, but it wasn't you. And that is not your voice, it's Ymir's voice. It felt like you had no control over this body. Is this Ymir's body?
"It's been a while, Lib-"

".doʇs oʇ əʌɐɥ noʎ"
The person behind you said that loudly, but you couldn't understand what the person was saying. You couldn't even see them this body didn't turn around to face them.

"I can't... You know I can't do it."
This body- Ymir sounded sad and frustrated.

"¡ɹəʍod ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ɯıɥ ||ıʞ ʎ|ısɐə ʋɐɔ noʎ .əʌɐ|s ɐ əʞı| noʎ sʇɐəɹʇ ρʋɐ noʎ səsn ʎ|ʋo əɥ ...ʇnq"
They were upset and disappointed. You wondered why and what they said.

"NO."
Ymir screamed
"I can't... I am sorry."

".ʇı oρ oʇ əʌɐɥ ı ʋəɥʇ ʇı oρ ʇ'ʋoρ noʎ ɟı"

.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.

.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

Your eyes shot open.

...

Weird. Somehow you felt weird.
That feeling of waking up and feeling like you had a weird dream but can't remember.

Very weird.

...

You were in Eren's bed, but alone.
There was a note on Eren's side of the bed.

╔════════════════╗

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
sʏᴍʙᴏʟ ᴏғ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ.

ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ
ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ
ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ.
ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ
ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴛᴇ
ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ, ʙʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ
ᴀ ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ,
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ!
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴜɴᴛɪʟ 11ᴀᴍ,
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋ
ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ,
ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʟᴏᴄʜ.
ʜᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ.
ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ,
ɪ ᴀᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ
sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ.

-ᴇʀᴇɴ

╚════════════════╝

Ah right, today is this ceremony.
Just the thought about it makes you nervous, but there's no going back.

So many people worked hard for this, the least you can do is your work. You're actually glad when it's over.

It's hard to imagine that you'll be standing in front of so many people tonight.
You, the symbol of freedom.

After stretching you got out of the bed and looked at the plate Jeager left for you. Next to the plate was also a small note that said "bon appetit!"
This made you smile.

But before you wanted to eat something, you wanted to change your clothes first. You looked at the floor where you had thrown your wet clothes last night, but found nothing.
Did Eren clean up?

You could go to your room, which is nearby, to get new things, but you didn't want anyone to see you like that. Maybe you can borrow something from Eren.

You open the closet and the first thing you notice are folded clothes - a white blouse, black pants and underwear.
There was also a note on the pile with your name written on it.

The clothes were your size, Eren must have gotten them from your room. He really thought of everything, it's almost scary, but this just made you smile even more.

He would definitely be a great husband.
Wait what.
Why are you thinking that? You probably haven't drunk anything for too long and you're suffering from dehydration.