"Honey, I know that you are daydreaming but we got to be there on time. We can't let Florence arrive first." I hear my mum say to me and I look myself once again in the mirror.

Today the roles are a little bit reversed. My mum and I will walk Tonya down the aisle and I am their maid of honour as well. They decided to not have any bridesmaids at their wedding because they are away a lot of years and they don't really have any friends back home. Their friends from the states couldn't all attend the wedding so they couldn't obligate them to be bridesmaids.

But, the most exciting thing about this wedding is that Emma is going to walk Florence down the aisle. Florence doesn't have a relationship with her parents. They haven't talked to her ever since she came out to them as a lesbian. She was already in a relationship with Tonya and I remember her coming back to our house crying with all of her belongings in her hands. My mother took an oath that night to protect that girl like her own daughter. Florence lived with us until her and Tonya finished school and then they moved to America together. They are together for more than a decade but only now they felt confident enough to tie the knot.

Harry is going to come as a guest. He met my grandmother, Delilah, yesterday and they are going to attend together. She fell in love with him and even joked that she is going to steal him from me. Harry is on the same boat. He is discussing a lot of things with her and he still can't believe that my grandmother knows so much about music. She told him that she was the one that found me my job as a PA in Los Angeles because she was friends with the actress I was working with. I think that he fell in love with her, as well, to be honest. 

I walk downstairs to watch Harry waiting with my mother. He is wearing an off white suit that surely costs more than my monthly salary. He sent a photo to Tonya when he bought it, just to be sure that she agrees with the color. He doesn't know that Tonya would let him wear whatever he wants to her wedding. As she said, she never expected her favorite singer to be there in her special day. He wear a blue shirt underneath and all of his rings. 

Tonya decided that I need to wear something blue. We were looking for my dress for a month and we couldn't find anything that I liked. We found one eventually a few weeks ago. It is a midi dress with an open back. It isn't too extravagant and I like how simple it is. 

I decided to match it with silver accessories

I decided to match it with silver accessories. My hair is up and I look beautiful. This color matches so well with my eyes and it's the first time in a while that I can say that I love the way I look.

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world." Harry whispers to me and he kisses my forehead. 

"Thank you, you are the most handsome man." I return the complement. He really is, he looks amazing. 

"You're making me blush, Miss Williams." He says and I giggle. We hear steps coming from upstairs and we both know that the bride is ready. Tonya walks down the stairs with my mother by her side. She is the most beautiful bride ever. She and Flo decided to wear simple wedding dresses. Tonya is wearing a simple white silk white dress and her hair is up too.