45. Not Bad Candidate For Son-In-Law

———  Pov Gandhari ——— 

I just heard something incredible. Karna said he wanted to marry my daughter Sushala.

Well, it's not a bad choice either, I knew him from the very beginning, He didn't have a bad personality either, and he also wasn't lacking in looks. So there is no problem for him to think of my Sushala.

He also has a kingdom, Which means the cast is also not going to cause any people as the king can marry the princess.

From the look of it, Shushla also does not hate this idea.

'I guess I should talk to Aarya about this. Anyway, Shushla will be going to Kanyakul (School for royal girls). Karna might also go to Gurukul (Warrior school).'

I think it's good to fix marriage first, When they both come back there will be a wedding for them. Araya also does not disagree with this decision.

"Wait!! Karna, who is this your new friend?"

After the shock, I finally found a young man with Karna. I don't know why when that young man looked at Karna, His eyes had immense respect.

It's weird as this young man looks older than Karna. Also the clothes on him caught my eyes.

I had never seen this beautiful work of art. Each thread of that cloth looked divine. I have to ask him, Who made him that dress. I also wanted something like that.

"Ohh He? He is my new student, Eklavaya."

Karna looked at me and introduced this young man to me, Byt his words shocked me. 

Student?! How come this young man will be a student of a child-like Karna? I didn't understand how that was possible and what even Karna was going to teach him.

"Greeting Queen"

That young man named Eklavya kneeled on one knee and greeted me with quite a respect. Seeing her doing this, I too raised my hand to give him permission to stand up.

'This guy should learn something from Eklvaya.'

My eyes unconsciously went to Karna, and this thought emerged in my mind. Karna not even once greeted her like this concerning queen status.

Although I didn't mind or say even like it he must create boundaries between them but it's a different story in front of others.

I didn't have any problem with this but others do, They just need an excuse to weaken their forces. If they pick up that Karna needed to be punished for not respecting the queen, Then there would be a dilemma for me.

What would I choose? If she doesn't punish him then her status will be in danger, Which also puts her family and kids at risk and if she punishes him then she is also going to harm Karna, The thing she didn't want. 

That's why she wanted him to learn something from Eklvaya. So that Karna would not create trouble for her.

"Queen, I am Nishan. So do I allow myself to enter the royal dining room?"

Eklvaya suddenly asked as we were about to enter the dining room. I was shocked to hear him say that.

Not because of being Nishad but how can a forest dweller have this well-crafted dress? He did not steal it as this dress felt like it was specially made for him.

"Nishan is not allowed to enter the dining room."

I answered him, Thinking he would be angry or feel humiliated but hearing me say this, He just nodded and stood by the door, In the pose of waiting for them there.