22. Hidden Love Of A Father

Karna opened his lotus-like eyes. Just as he opened his eyes a very beautiful innocent smile unconsciously appeared on his lips.

*Boom*

As tha smile appeared in this world, the Beauty of everything became pale in front of it. The moon who is known for his beauty hides back in the cloud in shame. On the contrary, stars started to twinkle even more. The stardust fell from the sky and landed on the small stature of Karna.

Karna was as if not more radiant than the immortals. His eyes were tawny like a sun in the sky, His small palms were like a beautiful lotus flower in the middle of a pond, enchanting. He has a small yet broad shoulder like his father Surya. He was divine.

Adiratha and Radha were stunned seeing this heavenly scene but what stunned them even more was the beauty of Karna.

Even if he is a little, The charm surrounding his body far surpasses anyone they know. The beauty of Karna was so much that it stunned them for quite some time. They thought Karna was already very beautiful when he was sleeping and was worthy of being a celestial birth but now they realize that his sleeping appearance was not even a drop of water in front of this vast ocean.

'Who are these people? And why my heart is racing this fast as if they are important to me.'

Karna looked straight at a middle-aged couple. He first takes a look at the woman because he doesn't know why his gaze somehow attracts her. He has a feeling that she is very important to him. He felt enormous love for her. Then he looked at the man, and his heart filled with immense respect for him.

'System, What is happening? Where are these emotions coming from?'

Karna, though not to hate this feeling, was very annoyed. After all, these feelings are very alien to him.

[Ding! These emotions are the result of the cause-and-effect the host carries in this world. If the host wants to stop this emotion just click "YES" and this emotion will be permanently erased or the Host can select "NO" to close this window.

(Note: Host can delete this emotion anytime he wants.)]

The system came out and informed the reason for this sudden appearance of strange emotions.

'That means these were emotions of the original Karna, So that makes this couple Adiratha and Radha.'

Hearing the reason Karna quickly concludes, After all these deep emotions can only be for them. They deserve the original Karna's deep affection and respect. So Karna decided not to erase this emotion and clicked on NO.

"Arya Arya, He looked at me first, He looked at me first."

Finally, Radha comes out of her trance and realizes her wish has been fulfilled. Her son looked at her first. She was so happy, She lifted Karna from his cradle and held him close to her body on her bosom. Then she showered him with kisses. A lot of kisses, On his head, forehead, face, palm even his soles were not let go by her.

Here Adirataha was a little jealous. After all he also  had some expectations as a father but nonetheless, he was happy for Radha. He had forgotten when he saw his wife this happy before. The joyous and genuine smile on her face felt like it got lost in time and might not ever appear on her face but here it is now that beautiful smile that he had fallen in love with, not the forced half-hearted smile. He thanked all gods there for bringing that smile back to her.

"Now that he wakes up, You go to sleep. I will take care of him."

Adiratha came to Radha and again suggested. He knows if he does not remind her, She will forget about sleeping in joy, He knows his wife that much.