30. Rules Of Karna

Time is like the flow of a mighty river. It will not stop for someone. Even for our protagonist Karna.

Time showed its speed and what it felt like just a blink of an eye, 7 years passed. Now our Karna is no longer an infant but a young handsome curious 7 years old toddler.

At this moment, He was hiding on a tree top and writing something on a piece of paper.

"Okay, First rule: Stay away from the blue guys."

Karna first wrote these words at the top of his list in very large big letters. He did not know much about the Mahabharta but he knew one thing and that is to stay away from anyone skinned blue.

"Second rule will be, Stay away from any woman named Draupadi."

He then wrote his second rule, He didn't know who Darupadi is but he knew that name and had a feeling she was from an enemy camp, So he decided to stay away from her. After all he can't take any chances in this unknown world of gods.

"Third rule will be, Never lie to my guru (Teacher)."

He reads about how Karna got cursed for lying to his teacher, So he makes sure that he will not lie to his teacher. 

If he couldn't able to find a teacher, Who can teach him, Then he decided he will go to his celestial father and ask him to find someone to teach him. After all it's way better to ask hlep from your father then to risk getting cursed, He has to use all the advantages if time ask for it.

"Fourth rule will be, Find a teacher who hates blue guys, So he can give something to use for my protection from them or use against them."

After all there will always be someone who hates other person, No matter how good they are. So Karna came to the conclusion that no one knows someone's weakness better than their enemies, So he decided to go and also learn from his enemies enemy. Though he has no plan to go against blue guy but he need insurance against him just in case. After all even if he didn't want anything to do with them, He can't be sure that they will not do anything against him.

"Fifth rule will be, Always learn something from everyone and never belittle them."

Karna in his past life never got an opportunity to go to school and to learn, So he decided to learn anything he can in this life. No matter what it is as long as someone is willing to teach him, He will learn from them.

No matter if it is simple cooking, knitting or horse riding. If he has an opportunity, He should learn it.

"Sixth rule will be, Never forget my roots no matter how big i become in future."

As he knows, arrogance is the one which became the fatal weakness to many strong people, So his rule was to never become arrogant and never forget his roots. As though those streets were cruel and cold but even they taught him a few important life lessons.

"Seventh rule will be, Find as many as powerful allies as a backup plan."

Those streets teach Karna one of the most important lessons, Although you always try to have peace but never forget to be prepared for war. 

So he decided to find as many powerful warriors just in case. He did have some powerful people in his mind, Who could stand with him and go against his enemies if time calls for it.

"Eight rules will be... Beware of a woman and never bluntly reject their approach."

As Karna grew up, His charm also drastically started to become evident. Currently, In Anga city, he is known as the most handsome child and was popular for it. 

His charm was not a problem, When he was little, People were only attracted to him by pure emotions of appreciating the beauty of a child but as he grew older those emotions would turn into lust.