32. Learning Weaving Skill

Both Karna and Meghana landed on the ground and came to the trio.

"Hey fools, You can all go home now, Today's winner is me."

As She came to the trio, She spoke first, Showing off her achievement to them.

"Meghana, This was a task, not a game, So you completed a task not win a game."

Karna quickly corrected her, He made sure they treat this as a task, not a game. As to be fair because anytime they play any game somehow the winner will always be Nikita.

So he makes sure they will treat it as a task, Not only it will be fair but it is also not create any enmity between them and bring them together as the task can be done by the groups and has no winner.

"What? How? When did you come here?"

Priya is the first one to speak, She couldn't understand when this "Monster" came here.

"What are you proud of Meghana? If it was a game I would be the winner, You are just lucky."

Nikita too spoke, She has confidence that she can win any game or to say anything that can be won. In the 7 years of her life she had not even once gotten defeated by anyone in any game, No matter who that person was she always came out victorious in the end.

"Okay, Then we will meet in the evening here at the same time as always."

Heera didn't say much, Karna noticed that even if she sometimes acts willfully or spoiled, She is the fairest in all four of them. Like now even though she was disappointed, She still didn't complain as Meghana won fairly.

Karna also make a rule, No matter who completes this task, At the end of the day, They all will meet on the Ganga shore in the evening to tell about their day. This is also one of his attempts to get them close.

*Woof-Woof*

Seeing Karna "Wolf" pup also reacted and started to wag his tail happily. Karna also moved ahead and gently petted him. He does love this "Wolf" pup of Heera, He just doesn't like the unfair advantage he gives to them.

After that Karna and Meghna bid their farewell to trio and walked in the direction of Meghana's family's clothing mill. After all, if Meghana wanted to make clothes for him, They needed to go there.

"Meghna, I already have too many clothes, Even if I wear one dress a day, It will take me a year or two to wear all of them, So I don't need even more dresses."

Karna looked at a cheerful Meghana and spoke helplessly. He indeed has too many clothes, Since they met, She has almost every day made a newly designed dress for him.

Though he actually loves to get all of those new dresses as in his past life, those were a luxury to him to even get one new pair of dresses a year but he still felt pity for Gandhari as she was the one who spent all the money for it.

You know one pair of his dresses cost 1 to 5 gold coins. With that much money, he can buy five big houses in this kingdom or get 1kg of salt.

Yeah, Salt is more valuable than gold in this period of time as for 1 gold coin you can only buy 200 grams of it. Thankfully, He was not a foodie or he wasn't able to survive as food without salt is eyes without sight.

"Vasu, Those things are my past mistakes, I just learn from them. Now in my eyes, those things are just low-grade goods. Wait for a little while I will show you what real top-quality goods look like."

Meghana shows disdain for her own past works, She might be able to compromise on anything but when it comes to the weaving, She can't stand any imperfection. No matter how good she makes the dresses, She is somehow able to find a fault in them. She has way too high standards for her own work.