37. Mad Bull

Bhima, like a mad bull, rushed toward the Sushala but a trio of brothers stood in front of her like an iron wall.

As he approached them, Sushasan and Vikrama split into different directions. They know they are not his opponent in the head-on confrontation, As Bhima was gifted immense strength by his celestial father. Only their elder brother, Who has Vajra* skin able to stand a chance.

So they decided to use their ability. Two of them will attack him from different sides, While Sushasan will protect Sushala.

Both Sushasan and Vikrama approach Bhima from two different directions but that mad bull didn't pay any attention to them. In his eyes they are trash, Not worthy of his attention.

The only one who makes him guard against it is a man in front of him, Their elder brother, Suyodhana.

His Vajra skin is so strong that his fist gets injured while hitting him but that guy did not receive any damage at all.

This makes him hate Suyodhana as he feels it's unfair to others that he was born with the Vajra skin.

As you can guess he was not that good in the brain, He might have put all his intelligent stats in strength.

He felt it was an advantage because others were born gifts but failed to see his own unfair advantage over people, Who were not born with any divine things.

Well, This partial perspective disease is common in the Pandavas, They only see the advantage others have and how it is unfair to them, Totally ignoring they were gifted too.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*jiggle*

In a matter of seconds, both Sushasan and Vikrama reached Bhima and attacked using their fists from both sides, But as Bhima guessed they were not a threat to him.

Both of their punches landed on him but because a layer of his fat wasn't able to harm him at all. It just made his skin jiggle.

And now both of them put themselves in danger, As they were too close to him.

"Now what are you going to do, You little rats? I will crush you like an ant."

Seeing the opportunity Bhima quickly grabbed both of their necks before they could react. Although fat he was quite agile at close range.

"*Aharck* L-let g-go *Cough*"

"*Ahh* *Cough* B-Bhima le-let g-go *Cough*"

As Bhima tightened his grip on their neck both of them started to struggle and asked him to let go.

As the idea of pleading for life never crossed their mind, After all even if they were little, They were born warriors, Warrior lost his head but not his dignity.

"BHIMA!!! Let them go this way or I will forget that we are supposed brothers."

Suyodhan roared, seeing his brother struggling to breathe. He knows Bhima was not stupid enough to kill the princes but he can beat them very brutally, He did it before.

Some of them are still healing their wounds, So in anger, he beat Bhima but the elders only blamed him. He tried to complain that Bhima was the first one to beat his brothers to elders but all he received was bullshit for a reason.

"Pandavas lost their father, Try to understand their pain. They are sons of gods, So they will never hurt your brothers without you guys provoking them. So stop feeling jealous of them, They are the hope of this kingdom."

These kind words they used to defend Pandavas. If not for fearing that their mother might burn these people to death if he said their words to his mother, He might really have gone crying to his mother to complain. He didn't want his mother to do the sin of killing their elders.