42. Horror Of The System

[Ding! Hidden achievement "Save the fallen Star" is complete...

Distributing rewards...

Congratulations to the host for getting the God-Level skill "StarFall."

StarFall : Power to make stars fall on the targeted opponent or create a meteor shower on the opposing army.

(Note : The power of this skill can be controlled by the Host, And it will increase as the host became stronger.) ]

But to Karna's horror, System was just getting started. It once again gives him some OP powers.

'This...Is the system broken? Can even give the power of stars?'

Karna was dumbfounded, This system was taking out more and more stuff that was not in line with a million times crit system.

He knows how the OP million times crit system is but it's nowhere near to this level.

"Teacher, Tell me when we will start our study sections on Warfare?"

Eklavya was ecstatic. He thought that after he kneels he will be humiliated and chased off but contrary to his thinking, This inhumanly beautiful prince accepted him as a student.

It is his dream to learn warfare and earn the respect of others, not their pity.

'Maybe he was the Avatar of some god, Who took pity on me, That's why he accepted me as a student.'

This thought passed through in his mind looking at Karna. After all the beauty of Karna has long since broken through the limit mortal humans should have, He at first glance can know not to be human at all but celestial.

"Huh!? Sorry, currently I don't know anything about weapons and all."

Karna answered him with a straight face, He didn't know anything about weapons.

His mother Radha never let him near the weapons fearing he will harm himself, Even when Adhiratha wanted to teach him a little about weapons secretly she somehow found them.

His father Adiratha had to spend a lot of time apologizing and accepting his mistake to calm her displeasure.

She became this overprotective also because of that gem incident that happened in the royal court. She was worried sick for months as that gem never came out of him.

Although the medic assured her that nothing was wrong with Karna, her mother's heart didn't calm down for months.

So now she was very protective of him, Fearing he would do something like that again. That's why he didn't even have small jewelry on him nor gave any money until now fearing he might swallow it.

Even when Karna tried to tell her that he is grown and will not swallow something like that, She never gave him any money. In her eyes, he was still that few days old Karna.

After all, for a mother, Her child is never old enough and always be the one who needs her care.

"What!!?"

It was Eklavya who was shocked to the extreme, and yelled.

Being a warrior is his dream. He thought that now he has a teacher and he can start to learn it, Even if his teacher might be younger than him but he never considers that thing.

As knowledge is not bound by the restriction of age but it was an experience which is.

Also in his mind, he considered Karna as the Avatar of this god, So he also was sure that he can learn weapon knowledge from him but now hearing the words of his teacher that he didn't know weapons at all, How can he be able to calm down?