44. Marriage?

Gandhari was worried about her children, So he hurriedly walked toward the royal doctor. 

She knew if Bheema had beaten her that badly then he might have done something very worse to her kids. Then her eldest Suyodhna got angry and beat him brutally.

She knew her eldest is normally very easy going but once someone touched him forbidden, His family. Then he turns into the most brutal person.

He will ignore rules, laws, morals, etc. Just to punish those who wronged his loved ones. 

So her legs were like flying toward the chamber of the Royal doctor. She didn't show it in front of Kunti but her heart fell into chaos When she heard Bheem was beaten.

But what she saw in the chamber shocked her. The little guy who had forgotten about her was talking with her eldest.

'He grows up into a handsome boy.'

Gandhari thought about it When she saw him. His height was reaching toward her shoulders, His royal attire also made him look like some celestial prince fallen on this mortal plane.

She still couldn't believe he is a son of Suta, A normal son of the common person. Although she didn't care about caste it was just fascination for her to think of him being someone else. 

But after a moment of surprise, Resentment, and Grief comes over her. He was in these 2 years not even once coming to meet her, She was angry at him.

So like always, She walked towards him and pinched his ear and made the moment of twist motion but of course, there was no strength behind her action.

Karna also realized who was behind him, He wasn't able to find her before because on her body there was no ill intention for him, So his senses couldn't pick up her presence. 

Then Karna started acting, He didn't feel an ounce of pain, Not to mention Gahdnari did not use any power at all but even if she did, Face-Slap body will counter it. 

"Now you remember to come to me, Huh, Radheya?"

Gandhari tried to act sternly but there was a slight smile on her face.

"Aaaaooo, Ouchh!! It's hurting, Queen . Please forgive me and let go of my fragile ear. If you break it, Then who will marry me?'

Karna acted to their standards and typical routine before. After all he, not less trouble caused by him before, He was a nightmare for that court and the royal family members.

"Ahem, Only know how to pretend."

Gandhari said so but she let go of his ear with a dissatisfied look on her face.

"Are you hungry?"

After that she asked him, She knows his appetite. He always seemed too hungry, So he was worried that he would not say it because of embarrassment.

"Yes I was, I didn't eat anything from yesterday."

Karna just realized he didn't eat anything after Gandhari reminded him, Yesterday he was busy learning skills, So he forgot about hunger.

And now he also used power in his body, So he was super hungry. The only reason he didn't realize this was that his Kundals (Earrings) were supplementing him with enough energy to keep working. 

"Why!!?... Forget about it. Let's go to the royal kitchen later but first let me talk with my son."

Gandhari was startled by his statement but then she thought that Radha being overprotective and loving of her son, Will never let him be hungry for the whole day, So she just thought that he was just messing around as always.