21. "Star-Child" Bloodline

"Hey, System, You know you are the best of the best System."

[.......]

"System, Your Mama is so fat that....."

[.......]

"System, why don't you tell me about Kunti's absence in my lineage column?"

[.......]

"System, You tell me nicely and no one has to get hurt."

[.......]

"System, Why are you doing this to me? Do you not like me? Or you are jealous that I am this Handsome?"

[.......]

"Say something, Damn it."

It's been 3 days since Karna fell into a deep sleep to properly integrate his new improved bloodline. During this period since he had nothing to do, He tried to get answers from the system but no matter what he did, the system never responded to him.

"*Sigh* Show me my property panel."

He signed helplessly. The system only responds when it was a task like this, Anything else the system pretends to be dead.

[Ding! Million Times Crit System Panel

Host Name: Karna

System Level : 1 (Not yet find system part) (1/4)

Title : Suryaputra (Son of Sun), Born King

• Suryaputra : This title grants host super affinity to the Sun element.

• Born King : This title gives the host aura of a king. The host will have the authority and majesty of a king. He will be the center of attention anywhere he goes like a king. Imperial aura will be constantly emitting from the host.

Constitutions:

[1] Sovereign Constitutions : This constitution enhances all attributes by 10,000 times. But it also needs 10,000 times more time to train than normal people.

Charm :

[1] Supreme Charm : There was only one being in the history of the universe that had this level of charm. This level of charm can enchant Deva (Gods), Raksha (Demons), Naga (Lamia), Yaksha (Spirit), etc.

(Note : Beware this charm works on every being including immortals.)

[2] Star Child : As the host possesses a bloodline and title related to the star, He will get the charm and luster of the star too.

[3] Twilight : As the host is a son of Sandhya, goddess of twilight, You will receive her charm. Your beauty will be like Twilight unreal and eternal.

Bloodline :

[1] Star-Child (Supreme grade) : As a star child, You will be loved by the world, Even the despair of the abyss will not harm the star child. (In process of merging 95% ...96%...97℅.....).

(Warning : Star-Child is prone to have trouble with the women. Beware of it when opening a Harem.)

Cultivation/Warrior Level :  Not yet started.

Yogic Power : Not yet started.

Body strengthening Level : Not yet started.

Luck : ???

Boons :

[1] ???? : ????? ???? ???????? ?????

[2] Knowing and Understanding any and every language.

Armor :

Kavach (Armor) : This armor makes the wearer immortal as this is made with Amrit (Elixir Of Immortality). There is nothing in these 3 worlds that is capable of penetrating this armor. Anyone who wears this armor is even feared by Death. Death will not venture anywhere near this armor holder.