First sight

I was walking down the street it was about 8 am it was the first day of school. I was also attending this school for the first time, I was a senior, I left my old school because my family had to move here. Anyway I was walking down the street my long straight brown hair was parted to the side I was wearing a loose fitted grey knitted Short sleeved shirt with a collared white shirt under it with the sleeves tied up to my elbows, I had a black ruffled short skirt on with black open design tights the design was flowers in vines the outfit was tied together with black flats.I had my headphones in , I was listening to 'I'm not okay by my chemical romance' I tripped on my own feet I was expecting to crash into the ground and end up scraping my knees and ruin my tights, instead I felt someone holding my hand stopping me from falling I turn around to see a boy with jet black hair, a lip piercing, he had eyeliner on around his big beautiful blue eyes he was taller than me and he had a sorta goth appearance with his apparel.I took out my headphones while staring at him then looking at my hand he's still holding in his "oh sorry I seen you falling and I ran over here." He said letting my hand go and began to be figit with one of his wristbands he had on "hey it's okay,no need to be sorry, I'm glad you caught me otherwise I would have scraped my knees and torn my favourite tights!" I said smiling at him. "So um I haven't seen you around here before, are Y-you new here?" He questioned "my names Colin by the way" he added "names Lillian and yeah I moved here from Ottawa" "where's that?" "Canada" I said giggling "whoa, that's far you came all this way just to end up almost falling" he joked " are you on your way to school right now?" He questioned "yeah I'm a bit scared being the new kid here" "don't worry about it" he reassured me. "Hey I'm on my way to the school too if you want we could walk together." "That's sounds good, you could stop me from falling" "sounds like a plan" he said as we began to walk, "if you don't mind I'll be listening to my music" I said putting my headphones back in "it's cool I'll listen to mine" he said putting his headphones in. We walked for about 10 minutes in silence occasionally I would catch him staring at me and him looking away quickly while holding onto his coat collar.