14-A heros ending

You show the khajiit your centurion core. Its red hue glimmers in her blue eyes. She snatches it from you and inspects it. Fiddling it with her thumbs. It spins like a gyro scope.

She yells in excitement "THIS IS AMAZING!"

She turns to you and tosses it. You catch it mid air.

She speaks happily "I can spread your story and you can go tell the bards about your epic battle! They will surely listen to you with this!"

She walks you down the road to ivarstead. There is a tavern and a bard inside. You grab a drink with her and tell the bard about your story. He doesn't believe you until you pull out the centurion core. He quickly starts writing down everything your saying. Such a story for the times. You sing and are merry for the night. 

You get a bit too tipsy and try kissing your khajiit friend. She pushes your face away laughing.

"Hehe not going to happen!"

She takes a swig of wine and You continue partying until the next day. there is a lot of liquor involved

You awaken in bed with the lady khajiit. She is resting on your chest. You do not want to know what happened last night with you and her.

You walk out to the main part of the tavern and are greeted by a courier.

"I've got a letter for you...lets see here... ah a letter from the jarl. Movin up in the world ay?"

You've heard that voiceline so many times you almost bash his head in with an empty wine bottle.

Instead you read the note. It reads:

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is laila law-giver. And I have the honor to be the jarl of the proud city of riften.

The fame of your exploits across skyrim has brought you to my attention. If you are interested in becoming thane of riften then I invite you to speak to me the next time you are in the rift. Aside from the honor that accrues to the title, my thanes are entitled to a personal housecarl. I also can tell you privately that a choice parcel of land in the rift would be available for your purchase should your services prove useful to me.

I look forward to meeting you in person."

You crumple it down your pocket and leave with your companion to riften. Upon arriving you are crowned thane and are given a housecarl which you send to guard your cabin. You buy a new sword and shield and head out with your new khajiit friend. There are many adventures awaiting and you both plan to have them all.

THE END!