7-Fight the cent

You ready your sword and shield. The centurion charges at you swinging its hammer down upon you full force. Unable to block such a blow you side step to your left. It narrowly misses you hitting the ground causing a giant crack in the pavement. You slash at it a few times with your sword. Sparks fly into the air like flashes of light. Its armor dents in various places.

The centurion releases a payload of steam. You block with your shield as you are engulfed by the steam. You can see nothing but the cloudy steam, you are afraid to move. It hurts so much but you withstand the pain. It blasts upon you feeling like forever until it finally ends.

You bash the centurion as hard as you can with your shield. It staggers backwards showing you its back. You climb ontop of its back and jump into the air stabbing your sword straight into the top of its head. The blade lodges in place as the centurion falls to its knees. You rip the blade out from its skull and do a front flip over its head. You land on your feet and face the centurion.

In one swift motion you slash into its chest causing your blade to get stuck deep inside. Oil and fluids spill out onto the floor. You tear the blade away and then kick into its brand new wound, it falls down to the floor backwards making a satisfying thud.

You check your sword. On the edge of your blade is a centurion core that got torn away with your sword after such a deep slash. It still works. You grab it stuffing it down your pocket as a trophy

-You obtained a centurion core!-

You kneel over and fall onto your hands. The pains of the steam now aching in your body. You quickly drink your health potion regenerating your wounds. You are surrounded by light as you stand back up. The light fades showing all your wounds have been healed.

-you lost a healing potion-

You run after the bandit, ascending up the stairs

(Move to chapter 9-terrible inventory check)