10-A smart battle

You put away your soul gem and health potion. The soul gem can be set up as a defense using a magical incantation your grandfather thought you. 

You confidently open the door. The doors swing open majestically revealing a giant chamber

Ahead is a platform. There are two centurions still in resting positions, inactive, you walk down the platform and see the bandit appear from behind a centurion. He walks inbetween the the two centurions. You stop in the middle of the platform drawing your sword and readying your shield. You approach slowly.

He laughs "you actually made it this far? I kinda just ran past anyone stronger than me! Im almost scared. Almost. You could have done the same..."

You sprint at him. The platform he is on ascends into the air revealing strange aetherium powers at work. Underneath the platform is a giant aetherium stone. A rock of pure power that has the ability to bend objects to its will. It rises up into the air revealing its pure majesty. Its as tall as a giant. As wide as a standing stone

The bandit puts on a dwarven visor. A console of blue buttons and levers opens before him. Suddenly the 2 centurions activate. They march a step forward simultaneously. You look from left to right taking a step back out of fear.

The bandit raises his hand straight into the air and then points down at you screaming "ATTACK!!!"

The centurions charge at you

One readies to release steam. The other jabs at you with its giant spear hammer. You quickly roll behind the jabbing centurion and it is engulfed by the steam. You slash at the back of its knee and it kneels down. The other centurion comes crashing towards you swinging its hammer to the side. You block the blow but it sends you flying 20 feet. You smash into the wall and fall to the floor on your side. You lay there and cough up blood.

You take the soulgem out of your pocket. You whisper the incantation into it and it ascends into the air releasing an electrical charge disabling the centurions. They both fall to their knees. The bandit taps on his visor and frantically taps the blue dwemer buttons.

You muster the strength to stand up and hack away at a centurions hammer arm. It eventually falls off and you pick it up. It weighs a ton. You swing it like a helicopter hitting both centurions in the face at max speed. Their dumb skulls dent deep and they fall over dead. You release the arm and it flies away 10 feet before clashing to the ground making a horrible scraping noise.

You go to pick up your sword but a centurion fell on it. In an attempt to pick it up from under its weight the sword snaps in half. You gasp as you hold up the sword. Only half its blade remains.

You hunch over grabbing your abdomen. The pains of being thrown 20 feet begins to settle in. You guzzle your health potion and feel a million times better.

You walk up to the bandit who was sitting down. He must've fallen from his platform

He stands up pointing at your face with the same hand that has your grandfathers ring on it. He yells

"USING SOUL GEMS LIKE SOME KINDA MAGE?! USE A SWORD LIKE A REAL MAN!"

With whatever blade is left on your sword you swing it from the side. Slicing off all his fingers sending your grandfathers ring flying in the air. You catch it mid fall and the bandit falls to his bum pleading for mercy

"AAAGH PLEASE DONT KILL ME! YOU LIKE SOULGEMS? I HAVE A WHOLE HORDE OF THEM! PLEASE!"

*SPARE HIM (move to chapter 11-mercy)*

*KILL HIM. BARE FISTS, MAKE HIM SUFFER (chapter 11-glory kill)*