10-A sleight of hand battle

You hold the dagger and soul gem close. Your grandpops taught you an incantation to turn a soul gem into a turret. You stuff it down your pocket. You push against the entrance

The doors open majestically revealing ahead a platform. There are two centurions still in resting positions, inactive, you walk down the platform and see the bandit appear from behind a centurion. He walks inbetween the the two centurions. You stop in the middle of the platform drawing your sword and readying your shield. You approach slowly.

He laughs "you actually made it this far? I kinda just ran past anyone stronger than me! Im almost scared. Almost. You could have done the same..."

You sprint at him. The platform he is on ascends into the air revealing strange aetherium powers at work. Underneath the platform is a giant aetherium stone. A rock of pure power that has the ability to bend objects to its will. It rises up into the air revealing its pure majesty. Its as tall as a giant. As wide as a standing stone

The bandit puts on a dwarven visor. A console of blue buttons and levers opens before him. Suddenly the 2 centurions activate. They march a step forward simultaneously. You look from left to right taking a step back out of fear.

The bandit raises his hand straight into the air and then points down at you screaming "ATTACK!!!"

You pull out your soulgem as the centurions charge at you. Quickly you whisper the incantation into the soul gem. Something goes terribly wrong.

The soulgem begins vibrating at a slow pace but becomes more intense overtime. You realize it is going to explode.

A centurion towers overhead. It smashes downwards with its hammer. You side step out of the way and it misses you by a few inches. With its hammer still on the floor you run up its arm up to its face. You stab your sword into its dumb skull. It becomes lodged and immovable.

The soulgem now vibrating at its maximum capacity begins to glow brightly. You jump to the other centurion landing on its shoulders and slam your fist over and over into its face. After a few swings its face plate opens up revealing the interior wiring and core.

You jam the soul gem deep into its face and jump to the bandit who is hovering above. You barely manage to land on the small floating platform hanging off of it by 2 hands.

The centurion explodes sending bits and pieces flying through the air. The unexploded centurion attempts to stand but is hit in the face by a flying hammer. It kills the centurion but The impact snaps your sword in half sending it flying into the aetherium rock.

You grab the bandit by the ankle and drag him to the ground

You then fall to the floor landing on your back. it knocks the wind out of you and you narrowly missed a piece of sharp shrapnel from entering your chest. you stand up after regaining your breath.

You approach the bandit drawing your dagger. He jumps to his feet pointing at your face with the same hand that has your grandfathers ring. He yells

"WHAT WAS THAT? SOME KINDA MAGICAL RUNE TRICKERY! BASTARD!"

With one swipe of the dagger you cut off all his fingers sending your grandfathers ring flying into the air. You catch it mid fall as the bandit falls to his bottom.

He pleads for his life

"PLEASE DONT KILL ME! I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WILL PAY A LOTTA GOLD FOR THE SPELL YOU USED! PLEASE! LET ME LIVE!"

*SPARE HIM(move to chapter 11-mercy)*

*KILL HIM, WITH THAT DAGGER (move to chapter 11-condemnation)