3-Head on attack on bandit

There is a silence, you grip the shield tightly. The bandit looks up and down your armor. He speaks

"Say gimme what your wearing and ill let you go for a discount of 150 gold. I promi-"

The bandit is cut off before being bashed in the face with a shield, he stumbles backwards, stunned. The bandit with the axe runs at you doing an over head power attack. You quickly shield bash causing him to stagger and then stab him in the chest. The bandit falls over dead as you slide your sword out from his insides.

The other bandit recovers from the shield bash during the fighting and runs away into the dwemer ruins. You grab your gold and run after him but he's gained too much ground. You enter the ruins and find yourself surrounded by dwemer pipes and interior decorations. A blue chandelier lights up the dark halls. There is a split in the path. one hallway is filled with pressure plates, the other has an obvious trip wire.

Which hall do you take?

*GO DOWN THE HALLWAY WITH THE PRESSURE PLATES BEING CAUTIOUS OF THE PLATES (move to chapter 4-carefully across the plates)

*RUN DOWN THE HALLWAY WITH THE PRESSURE PLATES PRESSING ON EACH ONE (move to chapter 4-run across the plates!!!"

*GO DOWN THE HALLWAY WITH THE TRIP WIRE BEING CAUTIOUS NOT TO TRIP (move to chapter 4-cautious trip wire)

*GO DOWN THE HALLWAY WITH THE TRIP WIRE AND TRIP THE WIRE INTENTIONALLY (move to chapter 4-intentional trip wire)