7-Promiscuous

You nod your head yes. 

The argonian grabs you by the hand turning her back towards you. She leads you deeper down the the cave they were trapped in.

Her hips sway from side to side, your eyes lock onto her hourglass figure. Her scaly green skin reflects so well against the dim blue lighting. The ceiling covered in blue streaks, you're not sure if thats caveworms or minerals shining through the cracks

You pass by the other two argonians they smile at you licking their lips.

You stumble over a femur bone. You look down from her behind and notice piles of bones and blood stains covering the floor.

The argonian quickly drags you to the floor. You fall on your back as she jumps on your waist. She rubs your chest up and down grinding her crotch against yours.

"Finally... fresh meat" she says as she bends down. She licks your armor with her long forked tongue. The cave water collects in her mouth as she drinks it all up. She smiles gazing into your eyes.

The other two argonians surround you with their dwemer swords drawn.

The argonian ontop of you equips a dwemer dagger.

She raises it over her head facing the point of the blade into the blue lit ceiling ready to stab it down into you.

You realize this was a mistake.

What do you do?

*GRAB THE KNIFE (move to chapter 8-grabbed the knife)*

*PUNCH HER AND STAB HER WITH HER OWN BLADE (move to chapter 8-punch her hard)*