13-Bad ending

As you rise out of the waters you notice you are surrounded by 5 bandits.

One of them says sternly "alright bathtimes over, hand over your gold or ill gut you like a fish."

You are dragged from behind out of the pond onto land. You are quickly put in a chokehold. You notice the bandit choking you is the one you spared. His fingers are missing.

"Oh no no boys you cant treat this like a normal robbery! This guy is an expert killer!"

You are socked in the back with a sucker punch to the liver. You fall to the ground gasping for air. You clutch your abdomen as you rest on your hands and knees.

"Yeah, yeah, you think I was gonna walk away after you took all my damned fingers?! You dumb fool! Should have killed me back there!"

He kicks you in the side of the stomach and you fall over onto your back. The bandits crowd around you beating you to death with their boots.

The bandit missing his fingers spits on your dead body.

He speaks in a prideful tone "never shoulda come here"

he loots your inventory and walks away with his gang giving them all their fair share like a boss dawning his new plated armor.

SOME PEOPLE DO NOT DESERVE MERCY. DO NOT TAKE HALF MEASURES.
THE END.