10-Battle of the ages

You grip the dagger in your hand. Its your only other tool from your sword and shield... there is nothing else. You put it away and enter

The doors open slowly revealing ahead a platform. There are two centurions still in resting positions, inactive, you walk down the platform and see the bandit appear from behind a centurion. He walks inbetween the the two centurions. You stop in the middle of the platform drawing your sword and readying your shield. You approach slowly.

He laughs "you actually made it this far? I kinda just ran past anyone stronger than me! Im almost scared. Almost. You could have done the same..."

You sprint at him. The platform he is on ascends into the air revealing strange aetherium powers at work. Underneath the platform is a giant aetherium stone. A rock of pure power that has the ability to bend objects to its will. It rises up into the air revealing its pure majesty. Its as tall as a giant. As wide as a standing stone

The bandit puts on a dwarven visor. A console of blue buttons and levers opens before him. Suddenly the 2 centurions activate. They march a step forward simultaneously. You look from left to right taking a step back out of fear.

The bandit raises his hand straight into the air and then points down at you screaming "ATTACK!!!"

The centurions charge you.

One readying its spear, the other readying its hammer. As the centurion swings down with its hammer you dodged left and then stab into the back of its knee. It kneels on one knee. The hammer smashes into the floor causing a crack in the pavement.

Your sword becomes lodged in the centurions leg.

You struggle to pull it out as the other centurion charges you with its spear.

You are unable to pull it out.

You block with your shield bracing for impact. The centurion jabs full force into your shield.

Its spear pierces straight through stabbing into your fore arm.

The impact send you flying 20 feet into the air and 20 feet backwards. You land on the wall and crash down to the floor. Everything hurts.

You stand sheepishly but your health is too low. You equip your dagger by the blade and raise it overhead. You aim for the bandit wearily. Maybe hitting him will do something.

Your vision fades to black as you attempt to throw it. It flies for 5 feet before landing on the floor

You cant move a muscle.

You collapse.

The centurions approach. Their feet stomp, shaking the cold ground. Your warm blood leaks from your mouth and arm.

You hear the bandit laughing as the centurion raises his foot up. Surely, you will be crushed. You close your eyes on your impending doom

Suddenly there is a blue flash. You open your eyes.

The soul of your grandfather appears in front of you facing the centurions. He is raising his hand towards the machines releasing an electronic pulse. The centurions are disabled. He turns around and picks you up to your feet handing you your dagger.

He whispers these words to you "die with a sword in your hand and we will meet in sovengard"

He touches your chest giving you a brand new strength never felt before.

He disappears into thin air. Invigorated by this you charge at the centurions with your dagger. You stab one in the thigh and it bends over. Your sword still lodged in the back of its knee. You pull it out in a single tug and in one swift motion chop off his entire leg. The centurion falls to the ground as oil spews from the wound. You stab into its face with the dagger and rip away the blade.

The other centurion recovers from the electrical blast and charges you swiftly. It swings its hammer from the side towards you. You clash your sword against its hammer in an attempt to parry it.

It works. There is a bright flash.

The centurions hammer goes flying backwards and it staggers. Your sword parried it but broke to pieces. With whatever blade is left you stab into the centurions leg and then climb up its exterior using both your blades as handles. Once reaching its chest you tear open its armor with your dagger revealing its core. You rip it out and hold it in your hands. With supernatural strength you crush it like a soda can. It explodes in your face releasing its energy.

Everything goes black.

You awaken in the middle of the platform on your back. The dead centurions surround you. A pool of blood and oil has formed below you. Your hand holding your sword and the other a broken core. The gates of sovengarde open above you and you see the face of your grandfather looking happily upon you.

You smile as you take your last breath. Your soul ascends through the gate.

If travelers make it this far then your bones, armor, and dead enemies will attest to your strength and skill. No traveler dares to take your armor in fear you be resurrected as a vengeful beast. A song will eventually be written about your legendary battle of the man with the heart of a centurion and will be sung across all of skyrim

THE END...