13-Salvation ending

As you rise out of the waters you notice you are surrounded by 5 bandits.

One of them says sternly "alright bathtimes over, hand over your gold. or else."

You are dragged from behind out of the pond onto land. You are quickly put in a chokehold. You notice the bandit choking you is the one you spared. His fingers are missing.

"Oh no no boys you cant treat this like a normal robbery! This guy is an expert killer!"

You are socked in the back with a sucker punch to the liver. You fall to the ground gasping for air. You clutch your abdomen as you rest on your hands and knees.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna enjoy this! I'm gonna chop off all your little fingers!"

Right as he draws his sword to kill you a dwarven arrow pierces right into the middle of his forehead. He collapses to his knees. dead.

The 4 bandits charge you but are quickly shot down by dwarven arrows. They are shot in various parts of the chest and fall to the ground. You face the woods where the arrows came from. A female khajiit appears. Her fur black and night. Her dress and eyes as blue as an open sky. She approaches you.

She speaks hastily "I came from avanchnzel

She speaks hastily "I came from avanchnzel. I saw the dead centurions. Their oil was still fresh. Did you kill them?? What proof do you have? oh please I must know if it was you!"

*SHOW HER THE CENTURION CORE I OBTAINED EARLIER (move to chapter 14-a heros ending)*

(If you do not have a centurion core or refuse to show it for whatever reason then continue reading this chapter below)

You nod your head no.

She frowns and her ears fold down.

"what?? it must have been you... I've been looking for a minute now and no one else is around but you. well I saved your life so I'm sure you can handle this mess of bodies. goodbye.

she walks away towards the ruins

You relax further into the pond.

You have your grandfathers ring and your victory. You are satisfied with yourself and continue bathing. you'll clean up these dead bodies later.

Maybe you'll go get a new set of armor or a new sword and shield from the riften armory. That bandit had so much gold you could afford a lot!

All is well.

THE END.