13-A loving ending

You nod your head yes. She gasps and looks up at you. Her blue eyes twinkle. You can almost feel her heart pounding against you as she wraps her hands behind your head. She kisses you passionately and pushes all her weight onto you. You kiss her back.

She releases the kiss and sits upright on her knees rubbing her legs. she looks down at you smiling "why wait? lets start having children now then hehe" she giggles as she begins undoing her dress. you close your eyes and the story begins to end...

Once you're out of bed you secretly head out to riften alone and buy an amulet of mara. When you get home she notices your amulet of mara before you could even propose an offer. She jumps onto you kissing and hugging you wrapping both her legs and arms around you yelling:

"YES!" And then kissing you all over your face and then yelling "YES!" repeating this over and over for a while.

time passes and you become happily married. you begin cultivating the land. Your wife becomes pregnant producing a litter of tiny furry monsters. They are a handful but you are satisfied with your children. In pure happiness and bliss you fall asleep every night with your lover in your arms.

The sky is dark with night. The crickets chirp. the moons shine overhead with the grand stars of the heavens.

In the distance of the howling wind is a concealed figure. A bandit missing his fingers spies from a distance in envy and hatred and malice. He walks away into the darkness preparing his revenge.

THE END...or IS IT????
Maybe ill make a part 2 who knows :D