8-Grabbed the knife

She comes down hard with the blade. You grab her wrists with both hands as the point of the dagger is inches from your chest. She pushes down on it with all her weight. You struggle to stop the blade as it slowly makes its way downward.

You abruptly push the blade to the side. The point glides across your plate armor stabbing into the floor.

You throw a wild punch at the argonian. The impact on her head causes her to become dazed and drop the knife.

In one swift motion you throw her off of you grabbing the dagger from the floor. You lock her arm behind her back and rest the blade upon her neck threatening the 2 other argonians who stand infront of you.

The argonian you're holding speaks

"Come now, we were only messing with you. Put down the weapon and we will only take a bite"

You ignore her.

They were unable to attack while you were getting up since the didn't want to risk hitting their ally. One argonian tries to get around you. You slowly back away and feel the cave exit with your feet. The water is just behind you.

Your captive speaks

"you want to swim away? Swim away from argonians? Foolish idea. I promise I'm warm inside. I want you inside my guts. I want all of you inside me. there's still time to surrender"

Pushing the female argonian away from you into her friends; you dive into the water. They all trip falling to the floor.

You swim as fast as you can not looking back. The murky water concealing if they are behind you or not. You burst out at the exit gasping for air. You clamber onto land and slam the doors shut behind you locking up the door again.

-you obtained a dagger!-

(Move to chapter 6-read that note)