53. RESCUE

Third person's POV.

" Oh my god!!! How come Rosaline didn't tell you about Jake's paternity Dylan? I thought you knew about it by now. Then why else would he be a part of our plan?"

Damien gazed at him in amusement.

Dylan felt as if his whole life was a joke. Not only did his brother betray him , but also his son who loved all through his life is not even his son. 

He wept as he blamed his father, his wife for leaving him.

" Stop this fake tears Dylan." Damien said in irritation.

" Go to hell Damien." Dylan cried out.

Damien rolled his eyes as he took a document from his pocket and a gun. He placed both in front of the father son duo and looked at them with no ounce of emotion.

" Before I sent you both to hell, I want both of you to sign in this." He said and placed a pen on top of the paper.

Adam stared at the paper in confusion.

" Let me explain, it's just a legal document stating that you both are selling all your properties under my name at your own wish." He said smugly.

" Over my dead body." Dylan gritted his teeth.

" Gladly. " He said as he took the gun in his hand and after loading it aimed at Dylan's head.

" No.....!!! Stop!! Don't do it." Adam yelled.

" Then you better sign the paper Adam." He threatened Adam.

" Adam, no don't do it. Even if I die I will not sign on it." Dylan declared.

" Then I shall kill your beloved son." Damien said aimed at Adam.

Dylan heart stopped as he saw Damien aiming the gun at Adam.

" Damien, please no. Don't kill my son. Kill me instead. Leave him alone. " Dylan pleaded.

" Claire!!!" Damien called out Claire's name and within seconds she rushed inside the room.

" Untie his hands and make him sign on the paper." Damien ordered.

Claire came forward and untied one of Dylan's hand and forwarded him the pen and paper.

With a half heart he signed the paper while his tears brimmed eyes. He was signing away his father's hardwork. He knew how much his father worked hard to build the Knight Empire.

The paper was snatched from his hands and in seconds it was in front of Adam. Claire untied his right hand and Adam didn't hesitated in signing as he wanted to save his father. He have made up a plan in his mind. All he have to do is gain Damien's attention.

" Do you think that with these signatures, you will get everything that the Knights have?" Adam asked mockingly.

" Hehe" Damien laughed.

" Don't worry Adam,  I have already stolen all the money from the Knight Empire. Remember the money that have been stolen from your company for the past few years. It's all my doing Adam. This is just my insurance Adam. Now time to say goodbye." Damien said as raised the gun to shoot at him.

" But, you said that you won't kill them. " Claire's voice diverted Damien's gaze from his target.

" And what's the fun in that? Now get out before I blow your brains off." Claire rushed outside the room before Damien gets angry again.

Suddenly Damien was knocked to the floor and the gun in his hands flew across the room.

While he was arguing with Claire, Adam managed to untie his other hand. Within seconds he went towards his hands and freed him.