49. BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Andrea.

" What the hell is he doing here?" I yelled  gazing at the person in front of me in anger.

The four pairs of eyes looked at me in confusion.

" Baby sis. Who are you referring to?" My brother Drew asked as he looked around at the rest of  the three, figuring out who I was talking about.

In front of me stood my brother, my husband and his beloved best friend. Well the last person which I am referring to is the last person I wish to see.

Christian De Luca. He was sitting in front of my husband in all his glory.

"Him. This very person who is responsible for my son's missing." I said and pointed my fingers at him.

Christian's rolled his eyes while others looked at him in wide eyes.

Drew charged at him within seconds and held him by his collar. Adam and Zac stood on their feet.

" You bastard. Do you think we are stupid? You barge into our office and claim that you know who kidnapped Leander while in reality you are the who abducted him. You are so clever, Christian." My brother yelled and was about to knock him off but Zac held him back.

Christian stood with a calm demeanor as if he realise that this was going to happen anyway.

" Andrew calm the fuck down. Let him speak whether it's the truth or not." Zac said as he held Drew back.

Adam stood with a helpless look.

" Christian, if you have any feud with me take it on me, but not on my son. I beg you, please give me back my son." Adam said in sorrow. My eyes welled up seeing Adam in a hopeless situation.

Christian placed his hand on his waist as he took a deep sigh.

" Adam, I feel extremely terrible to see you in this situation. But I assure you that I am not behind your son's missing. I swear." He said with sincerity.

" Then who?" I demanded.

" Can we all sit down and talk?" Christian asked as he looked at each on of us.

Zac and Adam nodded while Drew looked at him in nothing but anger. I sighed as I took a seat in the sofa. Adam took a seat beside me while Drew and Zac opposite to us. Christian sat in the one chair sofa.

He leaned forward as he placed his hands on his knees.

" Adam, you are aware about the feud between our fathers right?" Adam nodded as we all looked at them in confusion.

" It happened even before we were born. Pretty much to say it was brutal. I don't know the exact reason but my father always held grudges against the Knights. He was the who forced me to marry Eleanor because he knew that Adam was in love with her. But first I refused because I was in love in another woman but he threatened me. So I didn't had any choice but to obey his orders." His confession shocked us.

" Adam I don't have any resentment against you. Whatever I did to irritate you was all my father's doing. I am deeply sorry about that." His words held nothing but sincerity.

Adam was in a haze after hearing this. The room was completely silent for a few seconds.

" So is your father behind my son's abduction?" Adam asked the question which I have been dreading to ask this whole time.

Christian shook his head.

" No, I don't think so. Even though he still held grudges against you, but he wouldn't stoop so low to abduct a baby."