6.SUNDAY FUN DAY

ANDREA

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died every day waiting for you

My fingers moved rapidly as I strummed the guitar. I  moved my index finger to the second fret of third string and played the bottom four strings.

Today being Sunday, me and Kate decided to catch up with Ashley tagged along. 

Ashley and I met through our music classes. We both took guitar classes for four years. She did her major in journalism and now works at the FLAMES magazine as an executive editor. She is 24 years like the both of us. Blonde. Born and brought up in Florida . She and Kate share a apartment near her office. Kate, my craziest friend who is also my childhood  friend, my partner in crime, brunette with golden brown hair, works an accountant in the Knight Industries. Yes, you heard it right, the company which belongs to my soon-to-be-husband.  Kate can be bitchy something. But when it comes to us, she would sacrifice her life. These two are the most important persons in my life after my family. You can call us the three musketeers.

"It's awesome Drea. You really learnt to sing while playing guitar. While here I am still learning how to play guitar for years now." Ashley exclaimed. She was seated in one of the couch in my living room. Kate was also near her but she was stuffing her mouth with my Hershey's kisses. My chocolates.

"That's called talent babe and that's what you lack Ash." Kate commented. Ashley stuck her tongue at Kate.

"Oh god I am starving. Do you have anything in your pantry?" Kate asked while eating kisses. Me and Ash gave her a pointy look.

"That's what you are eating Kate. And you made her whole kitchen empty." Ash said while picking up the remote and switched on the television.

"Let's order pizza." I suggested. Kate's face lighted like a christmas tree. Ashley also agreed. I put my guitar aside and took my phone to order pizza.

"How did the dinner went Drea?" Ash asked me but her eyes were glued to the tv screen.

I sighed." Disaster."

"Why, what happened?" It was Kate who asked.

I took a deep breath and decided to disclose the news. "I am getting married." I closed my eyes immediately. I waited a few seconds because I knew what's gonna happen soon.

"WH--AA--TTTTT????" Kate shrieked loudly that me and Ash had shield our ears from getting damaged.

"Shush." Ash signalled Kate to keep quiet. "What the f*ck Drea? You are getting married? Last time we checked you weren't seeing anyone. And you are getting married all of a sudden. " Ash said looking disappointed.

"Are you pregnant?" Kate asked. My eyes widened at her question. "Is it a one night stand? Don't tell me you lost your V- card to a stranger."

"No I am not pregnant neither I am in love with someone. Why do you guys always jump into conclusions.?" 

"We are really sorry. It's just that it gave us a shock." Ash apologised while Kate nodded her head.

"It is gonna be an arranged marriage. My father arranged it." I lowered my head.

Ash came beside me and gave me a side hug. "Drea are you sure about this? You know marriage is the biggest turnover in every one's life. We don't wanted to make wrong decisions right?" She asked while rubbing my arms.