26.ELEANOR

(PIC OF ELEANOR ABOVE)

THIRD PERSON POV

Jake stepped into the house looking for the blonde girl who left the beach without speaking to anyone. His sister in law was having fun that she didn't notice her bestfriend has sneaked away without informing her.

He noticed that the girl  was standing in the kitchen with a dull face. He noticed something was off with her ever since he stepped into the house.  Her back was facing her too lost in her thoughts that she didn't acknowledge the person who entered the kitchen.

Ashley stood in the kitchen facing the window which gave her a perfect view of the beach where her friends were chilling. She left the place even before the person she avoided  at any cost see her. She saw him coming towards them in the beach and she took it as an opportunity to flee from there. She knew that by coming here she had to face the person who broke her heart. Directly not, but she was in love with him ever since she turned 17, but he was unaware of it.

Travis is Drew's best friend since childhood so he was usually spent his time in Drea's house. So she frequently saw him whenever she hanged out with Drea and Kate in her home. Lillian only became friends with them when they started college. Kate and Lillian were room mates during their college days and soon she became friends with Drea.  Travis started notice Lillian instead of Ashley and it caused her miserable. No one can blame Travis because Lillian was extremely beautiful with her strawberry red hair and her blue eyes made her look like a freaking model.

Soon they started dating and after 5 years of relationship they decided to get married. Now they have been married for six months. Seeing your one true love getting married right in front of your eyes is unbearable. Nobody knows about her one sided love towards Travis except Kate. Not even  in her dream wanted Kate to knew about it but she saw her crying at the bathroom of the hotel at Travis and Lillian's wedding reception.

A clearing of throat brought her back to the reality. She looked at the source and saw one of the Knight brothers standing at the doorway of the kitchen looking straight at her.

Jacob Knight, is devilishly handsome just like his brother, but Adam Knight had a cold and arrogant demeanour which makes him hard to approach. Jake and Adam looked almost similar with identical ocean blue eyes, same hair colour, and the only difference was their skin tone. It's sure that Dylan Knight such dominating gene that has passed down to his sons.

Fingers brushed her cheeks causing her to break the chain of thoughts. She glanced towards the front and realised that Jake was standing right in front of her wiping her tears that has fallen down. Then only her mind registered that she was indeed crying.

"Hey, why are you crying? And what are you doing here alone?" He asked in concern.

 She stepped back as his touch sent shivers to her  spine. She quickly wiped her tears and patted her  cheeks forced a smile on her face.

"Nothing, I was  thirsty. So I came here to fetch some water." She said in a convincing voice. He didn't take her answer but he just nodded his head.

Thank god, he didn't dig anything further because if he did she would end up crying right in front of him. He moved towards the fridge and took a bottle of water and extended it to her.

She looked at him in confusion, why is he offering me water? She thought to herself.

"You said you were thirsty." He said and then She realise he caught her  lie.

She smiled lightly and took it from him and drank it in order to convince him. He just chuckled and shaked his head in amusement.

"I know you weren't thirsty and that was just an act to convince me." She smiled sheepishly at him.

THE BILLIONAIRE'S BRIDEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें