32. BACK TO REALITY

Andrea

"Adam please tell me this is not true. Please tell me that I am dreaming. Please please......" I begged him to tell me the truth. Before he could open his mouth the bitch beat him.

" Why don't you accept the truth Andrea ? He doesn't love you. He only loves me and this child I am carrying is the symbol of our love. " Jennifer interrupted as she rolled her eyes.

Tears rolled down my face as soon as the reality hit me.

Jennifer is pregnant. With Adam's child.

Adam stood in front of me with a pleading face to not believe to her words.

Why does it have to be me to suffer all this things?????

Few hours earlier.

I giggled as Adam peppered kisses along my neck.

"Adam stop. You are going to be late." I scolded him. But instead of listening to my words his hands creeped unde my t-shirt towards my breasts.

I moaned out loud as he began playing with my tits.

" Adam....." I moaned.

" What???" His sexy voice reached my ears.

" You are.. mmmm going to be late...aahhhhh..." I whimpered as he pulled down my shirt and sucked on my erected nipples. I wasn't wearing a bra so it gave him easy access.

" I am the boss baby. I can be late." He whispered and attended to my other nipple. He sucked it like a hungry baby.

" Baby... Please ....please..." I chanted it like a mantra.

" What do you want? Huh tell me Isabel what do you exactly want? " He said as he looked directly into my eyes.

" I want you." I whispered out without any hesitation.

This three words was enough for him to pick me up from the kitchen counter and he marched up the stairs to his room. Well now it's now our room.

I shifted my entire belongings to his room the exact day when we came back from our honeymoon.

As he opened the door to his room the first thing noticed was the gaint photo frame that hanged on the wall.

It was our wedding photo when we got married for the second time in France.
We flew to France the very next day he proposed to me on that yatch. I smiled as I recalled the moment when we exchanged our vows. I still remember every word, every sentence that Adam said to me on that day. I am still ecstasy that I had my dream wedding. I couldn't be more than to be with Adam. My Adam. And it's been two weeks since we got married again and there isn't even a single day where he would not show how much he loves me.

I thought that after returning from our honeymoon we would go back that phase where we act like strangers. But no Adam is now a completely changed person. He tends to me, cares about me and love me like no one had loved like that before. What could I possibly ask for me? Not to mention the crazy sex we have. Adam is insatiable. There isn't a single place in this penthouse where we hadn't fucked. In his bedroom , in shower, in his office room, in living room not to mention the kitchen. I thank God that Emily hadn't seen us like that. Think about Emily seeing us while we are fucking in the counter. It would be so embarassing.

Adam pecked my cheeks breaking my chain of thoughts.

" What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"You." I smiled as he responded with a deep kiss on my lips.

I whined as he let go of me and climbed out of the bed.

" Where do you think you are going mister? " I questioned.