31. LOVE CONFESSIONS.

ANDREA

" Are we there yet?" Adam just chuckled at my misery.

I huffed and crossed my arms and leaned on the car seat.

" Patience my love. We will reach there soon." He said as he adjusted the blindfold on my face.

Why did he have to blindfold me? Oh I forgot the surprise.

Adam wanted to surprise me and for that he blindfolded me before starting our journey. And it's been half an hour since he driving and still we haven't reached anywhere.

" We have arrived." Adam whispered in my ears as he untied the knot at the back of my head.

I squinted my eyes as I get adjusted to the daylight.

Adam rounded the car and opened the door on my side.

" Where are we Adam?" I questioned but the only reply I got was smile.

He extended his hand and urged me to get down.

" Come. Let me show you my surprise." I placed my hand in his and stepped out from the car. He closed the door behind me.

Adam dragged me along with him through the port until we reached a yatch.

I looked at him in confusion. But Adam had a full blown smile on his face.

" What's the meaning of this Adam? " I asked in confusion.

He just chuckled. " Just look at it closely baby."

I return my gaze to the yatch infront of me and my eyes widened at the big bold letters written on it. ISABEL.

" Whattt..." I was speechless would be an understatement.

" I bought it for you my love." Adam whispered in my ears as he circled his arms around me from behind.

" Why???" I whispered back.

" Because you deserve the world my love." Saying that he kissed my neck.

Without a second thought I turned around and crushed him to a hug. Adam didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me.

" Thank you . " I said as I detached myself from him and kissed him.

" Come on we have to go inside. My surprise is not over yet."

My eyes widened at his statement.

" Don't tell me you are buying me a private jet." I whined.

Adam laughed at my reaction and ruffled my hair.

" No my darling wife. I am not buying you a private jet but if you want I can buy you a whole airline." He said as if it's just a matter of fact.

" Whatt???? No no no one yatch is too much for me. Come lets go inside, lets go. Let's go. " I dragged him to inside before he actually decides to buy me an airline.

Once we are inside the yatch, the crew board the yatch.

Adam took me to the sun deck where there was a table on the centre with two chairs facing opposite. I was shocked to see all the decorations. Rose petals scattered on the floor, balloons floating in the air, candles lighted everywhere. It is so romantic, like seen in the movies.

Adam lead us towards the table and he pulled a chair for me. As he settled himself opposite to me I asked him.

" What's the special occasion Adam ?"

" What do you mean? Can't I take my beautiful wife to a date." He said as he winked at me. My cheeks burned as he acknowledged me as beautiful.

" So cheesy. " I commented.