Chapter Twenty Four

Magsimula sa umpisa

They sat on an empty bench for half of the day and it wasn't until Padfoot started barking that the two bookworms looked up to see what the commotion was about.

Theodore looked horrible. His hair was a tousled mess and his clothes were disheveled. It looked like he was minutes away from passing out. Noel and Remus both ran over. Now closer, Noel could see the abrasions on him, her head was starting to hurt again.

"Dad, we have to go!"

"Grimmauld is closer, we can just go there."

"Apparate with him first, and then come back." Noel told him, looking at Theo worridley who was now swaying.

Remus looked reluctant but looked at Theodore and knew that that was their best option. He was gone for no more than 10 seconds when he came back and took them all home. Once there, Noel set his trunk aside and knelt down beside him, he was laying on the couch half conscious. Her hand hovered over his, she didn't touch him though, not knowing how he'd react.

"Theo," she whispered, "Theo." She repeated.

He hummed back, having heard her. "Hello," he mumbled.

"Can I heal you, please."

Theo took in a harsh breath, "Yes, please. It hurts."

"Where?"

"My back."

Noel gently rolled him to his side, and lifted his shirt to see, she saw a huge gash on his lower back, it was still trickling blood. She took a deep breath and laid her hand on it, apologizing at his hiss. Her body felt numb but she watched in relife when the mist started to heal the cut, the skin sticking back together and his breathing becoming less erratic.

"There, all healed."

Theo chucked weakly, his eyes were focused now. He was looking around, taking in the drawing room. "To be honest, this wasn't what I pictured your house to look like. I would've thought there were plants and... stuff."

Noel laughed, "This isn't my house. This is headquartered for the Order of the Phoenix. It's Sirius Black's house."

Theo whipped his head to look at her, "What?"

"Sirius Black, convicted mass murderer turns out to be innocent."

Theo gaped at her and tried to sit up when Sirius Black himself walked into the room.

"Lay down, I don't bite." Sirius chuckled at his own joke.

Noel rolled her eyes at him and scoffed at how lame he was. "Sirius, this is my friend Theodore."

Sirius extended his hand for a hand shake, Theo looked between them looking apprehensive but shook his head tentatively. "Hi." He said stiffly.

"Theo what happened? Did you get caught?" Noel asked, catching his attention.

"Yeah, he saw me packing my trunk, I guess he was already suspicious of me. He had been watching me and asking me questions. I tried to leave at dawn, but he was already awake. He managed to get some spells in before my elf Apperated me to the alley." 

Noel gave him a sympathetic look while Sirius gave him an empathetic one. "Well, I'm glad you're okay now."

She helped him sit up, he groaned here and there the bruises on his abdomen hurting him.

Remus had now walked in the room as well, holding a vial of pain relief, he offered it to Theo who took it graciously.

"Thank you, professor."

"Not your teacher anymore Mr. Nott. Please call me Remus or Lupin."

"Mr. Lupin is the best it's going to get. Please call me Theo. Mr. Nott is my father."