Chapter 13

Zhan panicked and trembled.  "A-Are y-you in rut?"

Yibo is not in right mind to answer him. He is a pure blooded dominant alpha, so his rut is naturally much more aggressive when compared to the other Alphas. He clearly doesn't recognize the person who is currently beneath him. Zhan struggled as much as he can. He don't want this. Specially when Yibo is not in his right sense. So he tried wriggling his way out of him but Yibo was far stronger than him.

The musky pheromone was becoming increasingly powerful and overwhelming. Zhan's body began to react to whatever Yibo was emitting, and his body is now submitting to it. His eyes widened in realization.

"Oh no! his strong pheromone is triggering my heat cycle!" Zhan cursed. It usually takes a few more days for his heat to happen. But the sudden proximity to his alpha's musky pheromones triggered it right away.

Zhan's whole body started to dangerously heat up, streams of sweat run down his forehead, his hands slowly loosing their strength, his head started to spin. An enormous amount of the Omega's irresistible rose scent with the hint of mint suddenly filled up the whole air surrounding them. The whole situation changed in split second. They were both leaving heavy pants.

Yibo smelt it and growled possessively. Zhan's divine scent made him go more crazy. It was tempting him more and arousing him more. He had never smelt something this tantalizing and irresistible before. Yibo rubbed his nose on the Zhan's scent gland, inhaling everything he could before giving it a long, hard sucking and the good, long lick it deserved.

"Alpha~" Zhan moaned, he could feel his gut burning, slick oozing from his hole, his nipples and nape were throbbing, his whole body was trembling. Never one of his heat had felt this intense before.

"You smell so good.." Yibo growled and buried his face further in Zhan's neck. Continuously nuzzling, licking and sucking his pale neck, leaving Zhan a moaning mess.

"Yibo please~" Zhan whimpered. His tone was almost pleading. But he doesn't know what he was begging for, pleading his alpha to stop this or to continue this. His hands were desperately holding on to Yibo's broad shoulders. Zhan completely loses his strength. Yibo was able to overpower him. Grabbing both of his wrists he pinned them above his head. Yibo's mind is clouded by lust, his center is burning, dick is throbbing, fangs are getting agitated and his animal instinct is screaming to,

"MATE HIM"

"MARK HIM"

"BREED HIM"

The Omega underneath him.

The alpha could only follow his instincts. He roughly kissed Zhan's jaw, neck up to his collarbone, leaving dark red marks. He teared Zhan's robes, leaving the Omega perfectly naked under his crimson gaze. He hated feeling fabrics as he desired to feel something else. He teared his own clothes aggressively throwing them away.

Zhan's whole body was beautifully flushed, rendering the omega even more sensual. His member was hard as rock. Precum already coming out of pink swollen tip, while slick was dripping down his inner thighs.

Yibo crashed his lips against those rose petals of Zhan's lips, devouring his Omega's sweet savor. His naughty hands running all over Omega's dedicated soft body, feeling it to his heart's content.

Zhan could only whimpered, shivers running down his body feeling his alpha's every touch, totally submitting to his alpha, holding into his alpha's body tightly. He could feel the scars of whips on his bare back.