Chapter 17

"GET AWAY FROM MY CHILD!" The Omega seethed, eyes dilated and lips curled,  he glared menacingly at the person holding his son.

Yibo was frozen at the spot. Kuan looked at Yibo. He was standing there like a statue, his face still emotionless. But he could understand Yibo's inner turmoil. Yibo put Yuan down, but instead of letting him go to his mom, he held the child's wrist.

"LET HIM GO!" Tiny Omega roared. A-Yuan was dumbfounded. He doesn't know why his mom is raging in anger instead of thanking the man who found him.

"Remove your mask!" Yibo ordered the raging Omega.

Zhan totally ignored him. He unsheathed his sword ready to attack whoever come on his way. His eyes landed on Yuan's wrist which was tightly held by Yibo. He knew this fucking alpha is up to no good.

"A-Yuan.. Come to me." Zhan inhaled sharply. Yuan tried to go to his mom but this man's grip was so tight.

"Uncle, let me go. I want to go to mom." Yuan was so confused when Yibo tightened his grip on him even more. But his eyes widened when Yibo signaled something to his guards, and the guards crowded around his mother.

"W-what are you going? Let me go!" Yuan struggled immediately after realizing his mother was in danger. This man had previously stated that he should not follow strangers because he might meet a bad person, but Yuan had never considered the same man to be a bad person. He is trying to hurt his mom!

Zhan started to fight menacingly who ever try to touch him. The guards tried to catch him and remove his mask. Never in his wildest dream Zhan thought something like this would happen. He should have listened to his dad. Finally look what he did. He put him and his own child in danger.

"No don't hurt my mom!" Yuan was struggling so bad Yibo had to hold him so tight.

"No let me go, you bad person!" Yuan shouted angrily biting Yibo's hand with his small fangs which was holding him tightly. But Yibo never let him go as if he didn't feel the sharp bite, instead his sight was totally focused on the little Omega who was fighting with his guards. His eyes contained no fear, his mind and inner Omega was only screaming to murder everyone then and there which he did without any hesitation.

This was it. His ferocious omega, who didn't give a damn. His fearless and feisty Omega after all.

Kuan looked at Yibo worryingly, but Yibo was enjoying the scene. Kuan wants to intervene. This was not going to end well. He has no idea what Yibo is planning to do. But he doesn't have to be this violent with this Omega.

"Yibo please stop this." Kuan tried to interfere. Yibo immediately glared at his general.

"Kuan, stay out of this." Yibo threatened him. Kuan had no choice but to stay away from this matter. Even though he is his didi he is also his majesty after all. He should obey his orders.

"Go and get him down!" Yibo ordered him when Zhan kept menacingly knocking down his guards.

Kuan sighed and joined with his guards, somehow they managed to get hold of the fiery Omega. It was difficult, and they won't be able to hold him for long. Moreover, Yibo only ordered them to get him down, not to hurt him. Yibo immediately came forward and yanked Omega's mask. He grabbed his chin and lifted it with one hand. With Yibo's signal, Kuan and the guards left the struggling Omega immediately.

Zhan's beautiful face revealed itself with Yibo's act. His face was red due to the anger. Clear hate swirling in his eyes. He bared his teeth to Yibo showing off the utter anger and pure hatred swirling inside him.

But everyone's eyes widened when Yibo was caught off-guard and thrown away due to a sudden blow. His grip on Yuan was instinctively released. Yuan threw himself on his mother right away. Zhan immediately scooped him in his arms and held him closer.