Chapter 21

Yibo opened his eyes, as a ray of sunlight peered through the curtains, disturbing his peaceful sleep. He yawned but immediately searched for a warm body which was pressed against his naked body last night. A usual frown appeared on his forehead as his source of warmth is not present at the right moment. He escaped!

He made love to Zhan incessantly and in every way last night so that his omega will remember this rather than their first night, which was a disaster. He used up all of Zhan's energy to the point where he only stopped when he was exhausted, only when he saw his omega reach his limits and pass out. He made sure to knot him several times, filling him to the brim so that he could get pregnant with their second child. Do you think Yibo is such a selfish bitch? Yes he is...

But Yibo did it because, in deep in his heart he felt guilty that he couldn't fulfill his responsibilities as a father to his first child and to his pregnant omega too due to his reckless actions. But this time he will fulfill those missed responsibilities and of course if Zhan get pregnant he won't be able to leave him. That is another plus.

Yibo could memorize every moment of the last night.  He grinned from ear to ear like a maniac remembering his omega is a horny one who is demanding too. Not like their first time Yibo was in his right sense this time. It was a pure bliss. For the first time after five years he felt satisfied, felt like bathing in ecstasy. Every strand of his omega was full of sex appeal. Such gorgeous and mesmerizing eyes, plump and soft pink lips, his body was delicate and slender, such a sensual body with perfect and breathtaking curves...Yibo felt like his throat became dry with the flashbacks. His skin was so smooth and smells like heaven, his nipples were irresistible pink and so tempting. Zhan's body was simply flawless. Everything about Zhan was enticed Yibo to no end. Yibo suffered not only from dry throat but also from his morning wood which was saying 'Hi' to him cheerfully right at the moment.

But what the fuck? What have he done? Rather than making everything right he did horrible things to Zhan again. He had rehearsed many times that he would first speak nicely when he saw Zhan again but seeing Zhan treating Yubin in utmost good care his temper exploded and his words turned into threats again. What a terrible reunion. Isn't he making Zhan hate him even more? He was just jealous and pissed off and dumb and unable to think through the most common sense connections.

*****

Zhan was in the bath tub, burying his face in water. This is so embarrassing. Thank god he had escaped from the royal chamber before Yibo wake up. He sneaked out this time successfully but how is he going to face him next time. Being so fucking horny... desperately wanted to get fucked as he was blinded with lust... demanding for more... what he was thinking? On top of that he still find it mind blowing! What the hell!

On the other hand he was so fucking frustrated. Today in the early morning he waked up with a sore body in his alpha's embrace. His body was covered with Yibo's marks. After so many years Zhan had a perfect, peaceful sleep without any nightmares. Yibo was tightly hugging him as if he was afraid that the omega will leave him. Zhan sighed hard. He still can't control himself near this alpha. So he was frustrated with himself.

Yibo was plunging into him, deeper and faster, abusing his prostate continuously, sending him into euphoria. Zhan was a moaning mess. He felt like he'll go crazy every time when the hot and thick length of Yibo passing through his tight channel hitting the exact spot.

"Tell me, did you let anyone else to give you this heavenly feeling?" Yibo asked pounding him harder, piercing his stomach.

"Ah~ no~ no one~ Ngh~" Zhan responded as a moan. Yibo felt so satisfied with that and rewarded him with a mind blowing kiss.