Chapter 30 | The end

After Wen leaders death, Yibo successfully conquered Wen Kingdom. And finally as mentioned in the prophecy Yibo united the most powerful three kingdoms in the land, Gusu Lan kingdom, Qishan Wen Kingdom and Yunmeng Jiang Kingdom. The only heir of the Yunmeng kingdom was Zhan. So Zhan's mother and father decided to handover the throne to their son and retire from the kingdom matters. Finally Yibo become the Emperor of three kingdoms uniting them as one and his loving Omega became the Empress. And their son, Yuan, the crown prince. Yubin became the commander in general.

Nora finally realized that there was no way to escape from her wrong doings and was finally confessed that King Qiren's death was also related to her. It was also her doing. Yibo was so devastated along with his mother. Yibo decided to punish Nora by making her drink poison in front of the capital.

In the punishment day, Nora was escorted to the punishment grounds by the royal guards. She had a blank expression on her face. She slowly descends the stone steps, towards the place where she is to drink the poison that will end her life. As she walks everyone watched her with a stony expression. Nora sits at the table prepared for her. With a nod of the head from the physician the kitchen maid prepares to place the poison in front Nora. Nora interrupted and requested her last wish and asks that Yibo to be allowed to set the poison down. Yibo's whole body shaken at the request. But he needs to be strong... He slowly descends towards her. After kitchen maid hand over the tray to Yibo, he allowed to set the poison down. With shaky hands Yibo sets down the poison in front of Nora. Tears started to start falling from Nora's eyes as she looked at Yibo, she could say Yibo was holding back his tears. She stands and makes one last bow towards the royal family and his son Yibo. Yibo immediately gets up and turned away, clenching his hands.

Nora sits and reaches out both hands, taking the bowl in her grasp she raises it to her lips. Tears flow down her cheeks as she drinks; before she can finish the bowl she grasps her throat, the poison taking effect. She dropped the bowl and collapse on the floor. She reached out her hand towards Yibo. "I'm sorry my son..." She thought before closing her eyes.

Yibo finally couldn't hold his cool and burst into tears. There is no other way to release the pain and anger in his heart. It's his mother whom he loved, whom he cared all of his life. Even though it was all a lie, she didn't intended to hurt him and she truly cared for him all this time.

It was a big blow to Yibo and Zhan had taken care of Yibo until he became totally fine. Zhan handled all the morning courts and kingdom matters in the time being as Yibo needs a break.

******

It was a normal day after all the fortunate and unfortunate events happened. Yibo was all fine now thanks to his loving Empress and his sweet boy, and of course his mother Dora. They were the only family he left in the world.

It was a evening, Zhan was at the library reading a book. It was nearly the dinner time. He needs to prepare dinner for his husband and son. Yibo and Yuan have developed a habit now, they won't eat their meals unless it was made by Zhan. Of course that is because Zhan is a good cook and Zhan loved to make meals for them, spoiling them as much as possible.

Before went to the kitchen Zhan decided to check on Yibo. He went to their chamber only to find Yibo was sleeping peacefully. Zhan stared at him as he sleeps. Yibo sleeps like a baby.. His eye lids were closed and Zhan couldn't help but admire all of his features. Zhan will never getting tired of admiring his mate when he sleeps. His long eye lashes, thick eyebrows, strong cheekbones, and the lips of a god. Zhan trace his lips with the tip of his finger and let his gaze wander to his slightly lifted shirt, revealing his rippled abs. Zhan drooled at his rippled abs and flexing biceps. He shuddered.. Oh my god! You are doing it again Zhan... You are being a bad boy again... Feeling like the biggest creeper on the planet, he kept drooling at his alpha's sexy self. It is so hard to not to touch his mate... When he is this sexy...