"Maa..." I tried looking at Mom. "Sorry not happening" she smiled making me stomp my foot.

"Nandu yaar, you forgot? Thum logo ne mujhe aur Cabir ko kitna pareshan kiya when we told you about our engagement. It's your turn now" Navya winked at me making me pout.

"Hum sab he na! You still need Manik?" Mukti nudged me. "Yaa" I replied instantly and bit my tongue realising what I said.

"Yeah?" Aliya looked at me with wide eyes along with others. They dint expect me to agree immediately. "I mean...yeah...I won't meet him" I covered up making them laugh.

Manik I miss you!!

Aliya switched on the TV and started playing a movie as Mom and aunty also decided to spend some time with us. "Where are Kriti, Kiran and Arya?" I asked Navya. "They dint get the rooms here so they are staying in other hotel. You can meet them tomorrow. And Arya is leaving tomorrow to London too..." Navya said making me sigh.

"They are all soo sweet. They came here for me" I smiled and she smiled back. "And the credit goes to Manik" she said making me smile more. I love him soo much!

We started watching the movie when my phone beeped with a message.

Manik
Can we meet?

I felt more bad looking at the message. I wanted to meet him too.

Me
I am sorry...Mom and aunty are here and have locked me up saying it's a punishment. I am soo sorry. I want to meet you too but can't.

I sighed replying him. I soo wanted to meet him right now but how? I know that our mothers are purposely doing this to tease us.

Manik
Are you serious? And that's why our fathers and boys are here in my room?

I laughed looking at his message. He doesn't have any clue on what's going on.

Me
Yes Mr.Malhotra

Manik
But...I want to meet you

Me
I want to meet you too

Manik
That's great! Bye! Will meet you in sometime

I frowned looking at his message. How will we meet me when everyone are here?

I kept my phone aside and continued to watch the movie. I need to plan everything correctly for tomorrow. Nothing can go wrong! Manik is going to get thrilled after finding out what I've planned. This is going to be the best surprise for him.

"Are you watching the movie or dreaming about my son?" aunty whispered to me making me blush immediately. I opened my mouth to reply but closed it again.

"It's..it's...I..am..watching" I said looking towards the TV making her laugh as she nudged me teasingly. Everyone is teasing us soo much today. My phone again beeped making everyone look at me. I gave them a nervous smile before looking into it.

Manik
Come to your balcony! Right now!

I widened my eyes looking at the message. What does he mean? I looked towards the closed curtains of the balcony curiously and then at everyone.

"Umm...spam message tha" I replied keeping the phone aside and they nodded and started watching the TV. Is Manik crazy? How can he expect me to come right now? I don't know what's going on in his mind.

My phone again beeped with a message and I immediately switched it off before anyone notices. I looked towards the balcony again and sighed.

"Gu..guys...I'll use the restroom and come" I got up slowly and they nodded. I slowly went near the washroom which was beside the balcony.