Taehyung (V) ~ Fainted

Start from the beginning

As they stop with the little argument, they notices that everyone is done giving a little speech and the music start back up again with the song before they have to change in a new outfit.

Just as Taehyung promised not to jump around and dance but he can't ignore the beat. He does dance with Yoongi looking at him. He takes is slow but that doesn't matter. His vision is getting blurry and he can only see the light changing of the ARMY BOMBS as it chances to complete darkness.

The first ARMY start to scream as they see Taehyung slowly tripping and falling of the stage. The music continues as Yoongi runs towards Taehyung with Jungkook behind him as he looks at RM to keep on singing.

Yoongi jumps down next to the stage and runs towards Taehyung who is now surrounded by the security and staff members so ARMY can't see him. Yoongi can see that there is blood on the side of Taehyungs head and that his eyes are slowly opening looking straight at him as Yoongi sits down.

"I told you to stop." Yoongi says. Than Yoongi gives the signal to the band to stop the music as Taehyung is getting carried backstage.

He and Jungkook who was just looking at Taehyung walk back up stages and the others gather around. Fast Yoongi explains something soft to them before he turns towards ARMY.

"We are so sorry that you had to see this. Taehyung will be alright but we just decided that he should rest after a fall like that. Hope you guys understand.." Yoongi says.

ARMY screams, some of them screaming TAEHYUUNG, while others with him well. They want him to take care of himself. So the boys finish the concert without him.

When they leave the stages waving at ARMY as they disappear they now run towards the room where Taehyung is laying. Around his head he has a white bandage and his eyes are still closed.

"He hasn't woken up yet." One of the medic says.
"He will be ok?" Yoongi ask feeling guilty, why didn't he stop him.
"We don't know till he wakes up. We can tell that he had a hole in his head but we stitched that one up. It wasn't looking good at first but it seems ok now." The other medic says.

The boys thank and walk back as they get dressed in their own comfy clothtes and just wait till Taehyung wakes up.
"Can we move him to his bed?" Jungkook asks looking at the medics. They look a nervous at each other.

"I believe we should wait to move him till we are sure that nothing is wrong..."
"Oh, than we are staying." Namjoon says as he sits down on the ground against the wall.

They all wait and after one hour Taehyung softly groans and his eyes open slowly as he looks around. He wants to sit up but gets pushed back.
"You better lay down." Seokjin says as he looks at Taehyung who just looks confused.
"How do you feel?" Jimin asks.
"I have a really bad headache." Taehyung says looking around. "We have to get ready for the concert. I am sorry did I fall asleep again?"

The members look at each other not really knowing what to say now.
"Taehyung you fell of stage in the middle of the concert." Hoseok says. "You don't remember?"

Taehyung thinks for a moment before slightly shaking his head no.
"I am pretty sure that this is temporarily amnesia, he will be ok and it will come back to him. If it doesn't please let us know. For now. You guys need to change his bondage 3 times a day and clean it with this." The medic says handing a tube. "You guys are ok with that?"

"Yeah of course, thank you for your help." Namjoon says as he looks at Taehyung who is just really confused and his headache seems to become worse.
"You ready to go home?" Jimin says soft as he help Taehyung sit up. Taehyung just nods but the movement hurt his head even more. And every step he takes towards the car makes it his head want to explode.

"Can we walk slowler?" Taehyung asks as he looks at Jungkook and Hoseok, the two are slightly carrying him as he has his arms around their shoulders.
"I can give you a ride?" Jungkook ask looking at Taehyung.
"No no." Taehyung says.
"Yeah come on." Jungkook says and Hoseok and he try to get Taehyung on Jungkooks back who easily carry him around.

It really doesn't matter for Taehyung his headache isn't gone and his head still feels like it is going to explode.
"I don't feel so good." Taehyung whispers soft as his eyes closes and he faints from the pain. Jungkook is still carrying him to the car and when they are hotel he carries Taehyung to his bed.

"He will be fine. It will just take a really long time." Jin says as he sees Yoongi looking at Taehyung.
"I should have stopped him."
"We all should have... he is just to stubborn."
"I know." With that Yoongi leaves the room.

The shows and concert that follow up, ARMY is told that Taehyung can't preform because he hit his head when he tripped and fell of the stages. Twitter was trending #FeelBetterTaehyung and all sort of messages.

This was the reason BTS loves ARMY. They understand and they think their health is more important than singing on stages.