Taehyung (V) ~ Fainted

Start from the beginning

"AHHH SUGAAA" Hoseok screams to let ARMY know that Suga starts with his speech.

As he talks Taehyung lays down with his head on Jungkooks legs as he stare to the above.

"You ok?" Jungkook ask as he leans in to talk to Taehyung who just nods.
"Just really tired." Taehyung says as Jungkook held his ear by Taehyung mouth to hear the voice whisper.
"Just take it easy, it's ok that you are just walking around instand of jumping everywhere. They will understand."
"I can't do that do them." Taehyung smiles soft as the maknea looks a bit worried. "I will reast now for a bit before my speech and then I will be fine till the end of the show, I promise."

Jungkook smiles soft at Taehyung as he sits back up and looks around smiling. Taehyung doesn't want ARMY to know so with that he smiles as they just made a joke.
"So thank you!" Yoongi ends his speech as Jimin now takes over.

Taehyung is only listing for half of the time. He really tries but his mind is just going somewhere else and he doesn't even notice it.

"Taehyungie, " Jimin says as Taehyung sits up straight looking at Jimin smiling while his whole world spits form getting up to fast.
"Don't worry, you are and will always be good enough. Thank you for being my friend, let's keep it that way for the rest of our lives." Jimin says after that seeing the eyes of Taehyung he knows he is not feeling ok. But he can't stop in his speech. Taehyung just smiles as Jimin continues.

"RM, you don't know how much you mean to BTS. I know it has not always been easy to be the leader, but your doing better than anyone could have ever done it. Thank you for being our leader and being a brother and friend."

Jimin talks to all the members as Hoseok follows up with his speech. But again Taehyung isn't listing anymore.

Only as soon as he notices he is the one to give the speech he stands up and looks around the hall, taking a deep breath and putting a wide smile on his face as nothing is going on.
"Thank you all for being here tonight with us." He starts he stays quiet for a minute. "My members always give beautiful speeches with word that can not be said enough to you. We don't deserve what you gave us. But we are glad that we have you all. Seeing you here wants to make me even work harder to improve myself. You are amazing"

With that he stops, he just doesn't know what else he has to say, normally he would have said a little more but he just can't think anymore. He feels his legs shake and he tries to walk as smoothly as possible to Yoongi.

He knows fans love the interaction between them because it doesn't always come naturally. First as he tries to hug Yoongi, he gets pushed away, making ARMY laugh. Of course Taehyung isn't going to gave up he can't. Again he gets closer to Yoongi as he tries to hug him this Yoongi tries to block him but there as soon as Yoongi notices the lack of power that Taehyung has he just accepts it and he let Taehyung hug him.

The younger one smiles and he hears the sound of ARMY yelling out of happiness and RM starts his speech. Yoongi let himself and Taehyung slowly down towards the ground till they lay there next to each other.

"Taehyung I am going to be the person to tell you that after this you are not going on stage again tonight." Yoongi says as he makes sure their mics are far away from them so ARMY can't hear.
"I will be fine." Taehyung says.
"Yeah, you will but not with performing. I know you can hide it for ARMY well enough but not for me or the members." Yoongi says.
"But I have to sing."
"No you will not, please just take a rest."
"I will after the concert I can do this."
"Taehyungie please." Yoongi voice is filled with concern.
"What if I promise to take it easy? Not to much jumping and dancing?" Taehyung asks hoping that this will work because he knows he is going to lose against Yoongi.
"Taehyungie...."
"Please, I can do this." Taehyung says again looking at Yoongi with pleading eyes. Yoongi doesn't want Taehyung to go on with the concert, he just wants to let the boy rest. But he knows he cant do or say anything more than this on stages without that ARMY is going to notice.