a meeting (reworked)

Deku's POV:

Emerging from the portal, the scene before me was a chaotic dance of destruction. Flames, both orange and blue, danced viciously across the landscape. The heat emanating from them was palpable, and a quick survey told me their origin.

Within a small crater, Dabi stood triumphantly. Beneath him lay a battered Endeavor, his pride clearly in tatters. "How does it feel, Enji? Being brought down by your greatest failure?" Dabi taunted. Endeavor struggled, lifting his eyes to meet his tormentor's, "F-fuck... you," he whispered, voice raw.

Dabi's laugh was cold and mocking. "Such language, Enji. But soon, you'll know exactly what I mean." With a final sneer, Dabi turned his back on the once mighty Number One hero.

Elsewhere, Toga danced and dodged, taking on multiple sidekicks with her usual manic glee. Shigaraki, a whirlwind of decay, left nothing but desolation in his wake. The presence of a thick, acrid cloud indicated Toxin's location. All For One, however, seemed content to simply hover above, observing the chaos below. He took note when Stain and I stepped out, a hint of approval in his gaze.

It was clear the battle's tide had turned. Many heroes lay defeated or dead, and the few survivors either fled or were left incapacitated, reminders of the day's grim events. As a warp gate opened in the centre of the devastation, All For One amplified his voice, "It's time we depart."

One by one, we made our way to the exit. As I approached the portal, All For One's grip on my shoulder halted me. "You've done remarkably, young Midoriya. Bringing in the Hero Killer, Stain, was a masterstroke. With his support, Redestro will no doubt turn his gaze to us. Continue this way, and you might just be the successor I've been looking for."

I couldn't suppress the triumphant grin that spread across my face. The power of All For One combined with my ambition for revenge was a heady thought.

Stepping out of the portal, I found myself back in the bar. I sighed, realizing that All For One probably had personal matters to address with the mercenaries. I decided to head to my room for a change of clothes and to shed the weight of the day's events.

As I was about to change into something more relaxed, Toga suddenly swung open my door, wrapping her arms around me from behind. "Hey there, Zuzu," she cooed.

Startled, I replied, "Toga! What are you doing here?"

She released me, stepping around to face me head-on. Her playful grin betrayed her intentions. "Don't you remember? You promised we'd talk about last night."

I winced internally, mentally berating myself for bringing it up. "Yeah, well, considering how much we had to drink, I dont think there's much to dissect."

Toga's eyes twinkled mischievously. "Oh, Izuku. We both know you only ever drink one small beer, and that never gets you drunk. Just admit it; you were fully aware of what was happening."

Heat rushed to my face. "I— that's... not true. I was intoxicated. I think it's best if we just move past it."

Toga took a step closer, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper. "What a shame. I was hoping to try out my new legs with you. But if you're not up for it, then... I'll keep these new assets to myself."

I hesitated, my mouth going dry. "Maybe... Maybe we could just hug or cuddle later?" My face felt like it was on fire.

Toga's grin widened, a twinkle in her eyes. "I was hoping you'd say that. But lets save it for later. You've got a prisoner to interrogate, a friend to catch up with, and a high-level meeting."

Her enthusiasm peaked at the mention of torture. "Can I watch? I've always enjoyed observing you at work."

I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling both embarrassed and flattered. "Fine, I'll find you when Im ready." Gently, I ushered her out of the room to change into my usual attire, the weight of the day returning to my shoulders.