~Clingy Bird Boy~

Clingy!Robin x Reader
Requested by: lizlovesbecca hope you enjoy <3
(Sorry in advance if theirs not a lot of clingy Robin specifically!!)

Y/n's POV

Tonight I'm spending the night at my lovely boyfriend, Robin Arellano's, house. His uncle was out at his friends house so it was just us, and since his uncle wouldn't be home until late tomorrow afternoon, we could do couple stuff!! I smiled as I sat on the couch beside Robin, my head leaning on his shoulder and a fluffy blanket covering us.

I smiled and took a deep relieving breath. I felt Robin shift and could tell he was looking at me, I looked up slightly at him. "What?" I said, he just smiled and replied, "What??" I chuckled and took my head off his shoulder as I sat up all the way. His soft smile turned into a pout, which was adorable, "Noooo, come back! I wanna hold you and stuff!" He whined. I laughed a bit and looked at him quizzically, "Why were you randomly staring at me? You've been doing that all day today, even in school!" I smiled at his flustered expression. A small blush formed across his face once he realized I've known this entire time.

"W-well.. I've just missed you, like.. a lot. And is it illegal now to admire my amazing and lovely partner??" He said with a smile of adoration. I smiled softly, a slight blush forming on my face. Robin then got up, turned off the TV and stood in front of me. Suddenly I was up in the air with Robin carrying me bridal style to his room. I wrapped my arms around his neck for support so I wouldn't fall or get dropped.

When we made it to Robin's room, he opened the door and went inside, gently put me down on the bed and went back to close the door. Once the door was closed, Robin locked it in case his uncle came back early or something. I smiled as Robin came a laid down beside me on his bed, I turned on my side to face him, "hi" I said, "hi." He replied with his beautiful smile. His smile is infectious so I started smiling too, I was brought out of my thoughts by Robin clinging to my waist and burying his face into my neck.

I smiled as I felt him place soft and small kisses on my neck and shoulder/collar bone. I gently took off his bandana and set it on his nightstand, I then ran my fingers softly through his hair. Robin tightened his grip on my waist, I shuffled around to put us in a more comfortable position.

The position:

Still Y/n's POV

Still Y/n's POV

I ran my fingers through Robin's hair, gently scratching his scalp here and there. I heard and felt a sigh of relief come from Robin as be leaned into my touch. Just then me and Robin heard the front door unlock, open, then close. It was his uncle. Me and Robin quickly got up, quickly and hastily making me a palette on the floor with a few blankets and pillows. I quickly laid down and pretended to be asleep. Robin quickly unlocked the door and jumped into bed, also pretending to be asleep.

Soon after Robin closed his eyes, the door opened and low and behold his uncle stood there. He was probably half drunk from the sound of his foot steps, which he was more than likely dropped off by someone else since we didn't hear his truck coming. I kept my eyes shut as long as possible before his uncle went out the room, I waited a few minutes before opening them. Robin was already sitting up and looking at me with huge puppy eyes. I sighed, knowing what he wanted, and got up and laid back in bed with him. Neither of us bothered to lock the door again because of how tired we were.

Robin then readjusts us into our position and snuggles as close to me as possible. He let out a whining sound after us laying their for about 5 minutes, trying to tell me to play with his hair more. I smiled softly and kissed his head before playing with his hair again.

Soon he was out like a light, I smiled softly and closed my eyes.

I sure do love my Clingy Bird Boy <33