~During the Zombie Apocalypse~

I am absolutely obsessed with this AU!! I might make one shots out of these if y'all want me too. In these, everyone is friends and no one is dead bc I want to have some form of happiness. And this could be considered a Halloween special type thing👍

Finney- Stays with you and Gwen 24/7. He always goes on food runs with you no matter what. His weapon of choice is a baseball bat, he might use a knife here and there. If you find Robin, Vance, Bruce, or anyone y'all know/are friends (or family) with, then he'll let them join the group.

Robin- He never let's you go anywhere but yourself, except the bathroom. But he has to make sure the coast is clear first. He never let's you go on food runs, if he does then it took a lot of convincing. His weapon of choice is brass knuckles, but for long distance he'd probably use a revolver. Your group is You, Him, Finney, Gwen, and y'alls friends (Bruce, Vance, Donna, ect.)

Vance- Killing spree. He will just go around busting zombie heads left and right. He starts putting his hair in a ponytail or bun so it'll be out of his face (I NEED SOMEONE TO DRAW THIS 😍🤭). The Vance Hopper, aka Pinball Vance, WOULD HAVE THE DAMN TIME OF HIS LIFE. HE WOULD BE SO EXCITED BECAUSE HE GETS TO TAKE OUT HIS ANGER ON THE ZOMBIES. With him there, the zombie apocalypse would only last a week at least ☝. His weapon(s) of choice is brass knuckles and a Winchester Model 1200..which he stole from a cop car.. Y'alls group is You, Him, Billy, Finney, Gwen, Robin, ect.

Bruce- He loves going on food runs with you! He thinks it's the only way to get "alone time". Sometimes y'all just sit on a roof and cuddle, make out, ect. And just say you couldn't find any not expired food. His weapon of choice is a baseball bat. Maybe a steak knife?? Your group consists of You, him, Vance, Robin, Finney, ect. (Gwen, Donna, Billy, ect.)

Griffin- He would be so scared. The first thing he did was find you and try to get some weapons. He would be throwing books at zombies to distract them. His weapons (not of choice) are a pocket knife, and a revolver (you taught him how to use it). Your group is You, Him, Robin, Gwen, Donna, Finney, and everyone else.

Billy- This boy would cry in a damn corner everytime you went on a food run without him. So now he goes with you almost everytime. He is 100x more clingy, he does everything with you. His weapon(s) of choice are a lighter and bottles of hairspray. He says it's more "practical". Your group consists of You, Him, his dog Rover, Vance, Donna, Griffin, ect.

Donna- She would protect as much as she could. She is actually a fast runner so your basically getting dragged when she's running to your/her house (whichever is closer). When she pulls up her hair into a bun or pony tail.. I SWEAR- Anyways.. Her weapons of choice are knives, she has good aim so she just throws them. Your group is You, Her, Robin, Bruce, Gwen, and everyone else.

Gwen- She would have fun killing zombies but Finney never let's her on food runs without him there. She was throwing rocks at a zombie trying to protect Finney when you found them. You three teamed up and found everyone else (Griffin, Donna, Robin, Vance, Billy, Bruce). Her weapon(s) of choice are knives and a revolver. You taught her to use the revolver but she'll practice aiming throwing knives with Donna.