~When They're Drunk~

Aged up 21+!! This is probably gonna suck-

Finney- The Clingy Drunk; clinges to your side. Like physically he'll hug your waist and will not let go. He'll only let go if you have to go to the bathroom, otherwise he's basically your shadow.

Robin- The Party Harder Drunk; Instead of becoming sluggish when he's drunk, he wants to party harder. He gets confused when other people stop partying or when the party dies down because he thinks 'the party has just began'.

Vance- The Competitive or Lovey Dovey/Clingey Drunk; He'll either become super competitive and dare someone to see who can chug more alcohol or he'll become super lovey dovey/clingey and cuddle up to you. He will not leave you alone either way!!

Bruce- Only Tipsy; he doesn't drink enough to get drunk, but, when he does he becomes a stupid drunk. Like all his learning and years of being in school are out the window. He can't spell or talk like a normal person anymore because he forgot words.

Griffin- Designated Driver; Besides, he doesn't like the taste of alcohol.

Billy- The Sad Drunk; He gets super mopey and sad when he's drunk because he isn't thinking clearly. So then a his emotions come out and it's just a big ol' mess.

Donna- The Crackhead Drunk; She acts like a raging crackhead. She wants to jump from the roof into the pool, or chug 3 cans of beer, or actually do crack!! She basically becomes crazy as shit!! (like a crackhead without drugs)

Gwen- She's too busy filming everyone else doing stupid shit to even think about getting drunk.