Not The Only One ~ Madeleine McGraw

Madeleine x Reader // Angst // Suggestive-ish language (aged up to 16-18)
Based on the song: I'm Not The Only One by Sam Smith (I'll say when to play the song)
Brucey_simp here's some angst for you ☺

Lyrics are bold // Y/n speaking the lyrics is italic, underlined, AND bold

Y/n's POV

"Happy Halloween!" I said to my mom as I ran down from my room in my costume. I glanced into the living room seeing my dad getting my little siblings ready for trick-or-treating, and my girlfriend sitting on the couch laughing at one of my dad's jokes.

"Oh, you look so beautiful/handsome sweetie!" My mom said, slightly fixing my hair, "Thanks mom." I said smiling, walking into the living room to see my two little siblings playing with Madeleine's hair. She smiled as she looked at me, I looked at her costume. Alice in Wonderland, and she looked beautiful as always. As I looked down at my costume (anyone from Alice in Wonderland), I used my hands to smooth it out a bit more. "You ready for the party?" She asked. "Yeah, of course!" I replied

I walked to Madeleine and held out my hand, "My dear Alice, shall we go?" I asked playfully. "Yes we shall" she replied smiling. I held her hand as I said bye to my mom, dad, and siblings. Then we walked out the door, towards the party at Mason's house.

Skip to when y'all get thereɞ~

As me and Madeleine walked into the house, loud music filled our ears and the smell of food filled our noses (no alcohol bc they are still minors/under 21🤨📸). I held her hand as I led us into the crowd of rowdy teenagers, attempting to find Mason or anyone of our friends. I see Mason, Miguel, and Brady sitting together on a couch, I drag Madeleine behind me and maneuver our way through the crowd.

Once we reach them, we sit down on the couch in front of them. "Hey guys!" I yell over the loud music. Mason smiles and yells back, "Hey Y/n! Hey Madeleine!!" Miguel and Brady smile too before shouting in unison, "Hey!!" I smiled at them before observing their costumes. Mason was dressed in a skeleton onesie with skeleton makeup, a fake fencing sword and a hat with a feather sticking out one side. So was Miguel and Brady. "What are you guys supposed to be?!" Madeleine asked.

"The three musketeers! But y'know..dead!!" Miguel said loudly. Brady nodded his head, his fluffy hair bouncing a long. "Well I'm gonna go find Tristan and Rebecca!" Miguel said before getting up walking away. Brady ended up getting up to refill his cup and Madeleine went with him. So it was just me and Mason talking. After about 15 minutes, Brady came back.. without Madeleine. "Brady, where's Madeleine?!" I shouted.

"She said she had to got to the bathroom but never came back, I just assumed she ate something bad!" He replied. I nodded, said bye to both him and Mason, then walked to the bathroom. I heard kissing sounds and a few giggles.

'I know that giggle..' I thought to myself before barging into the bathroom to see Madeleine on top of some guy sitting on the toilet..with him kissing her neck. About five other hickeys visible on her neck.. maybe more..

(Play the music now)

You and me, we made a vow

I looked at Madeleine in disbelief, my eyes widening. "You.. You said you wouldn't do this again!" I shouted. Tears pricking the corners of my eyes.

For better or for worse

"Y/n! I swear it's not what it looks like!" She said in a panic as she quickly got of the guys lap.

I can't believe you let me down

"Oh really? It's not what it looks like?! It sure looks like you guys are swapping spit and him basically eating your face off!" I yelled. Madeleine walked to me and tried taking my hand, I pulled my hand away. "I'm so.. disappointed you let me down again.." I said before turning and walking out the bathroom.