~Lights Out~

Requested by: T3AVE1NS // Yandere!Robin x Simp!Reader // Hope you like it bro✌

Y/n's POV

I had been kidnapped by my long time crush and best friend, Robin Arellano, but I wasn't complaining. I laid on his bed watching him pace back and forth, "Y'know I won't run away, right?" I asked, my heart was beating out of my chest. The fact Robin liked me so much he kidnapped me just to have me all to himself. It's kinda romantic.. Unless he's a yandere then I'm kinda fucked. But it depends on the kind he is...

But when I think about it, he basically made me cut off my friends and family, got mad when I tried to be independent and fought anyone who looked at me wrong... OH SHIT HE'S POSSESSIVE AND OVERPROTECTIVE, I'M FUCKED. I got pulled from my thoughts by Robin slapping my arm, "You good Y/n?? You seemed zoned out.. Were you planning how to escape?!" He frantically asked. "No, no! I wasn't!! I swear, plus I'll stay with you as long as you give me food." I replied while shrugging my shoulders.

He looked at me concerned, he was pale like someone sucked the soul outta him. (WAIT A MIN- 📸🤨 where was your mind going, dirty minded hoe 😒) "A-are you okay?? I thought you'd be more...scared." He asked hesitantly. "Oh- OHHHHHH, sorry. I'm more happy than scared silly." I said chuckling, a hint of blush tinting my cheeks. "What? Why??" Robin asked and came to sit next to me on the bed. "Well.. I already liked you before you, uhm.. y'know." I said gesturing to his room.

"Ohhh, well I guess we just get to spend more time together then!!" He said excitedly before cuddling up next to me. "Ahem.. Can you untie me now??" I asked softly while pulling on the restraints. Oh did I forget to mention he tied me up? Well he did, and damn those were some good knots. I think he was in boy scouts, or he's done this before.. Hopefully the first one.

Anyways, Robin untied me and we cuddled, until he got a call and handcuffed me to his bed post. "Don't try anything, Y/n. I'll be right back." Robin told me sternly, god he sounded so HOT. His voice deepend and shit, that's hot. I giggled the thought while he was on the phone, then he came back in and un-cuffed me. "Finney's coming over to study, act like you're just spending the night." I nodded eagerly and smiled at Robin when he cuddled back up to me.

~Time skip to a 5 months later~

I sat at Robin's kitchen table eating a big bowl of strawberries he made for me. Robin had to go somewhere and he trusted me to not run away, so he didn't chain me up when he left anymore. And we 'officially' started dating, which was just us claiming each other as partners, which was better than him just being my kidnapper who had a crush on me. I turned around and a big grin grew on my face when I saw Robin walk through the door, "Love, you're home!!" I said excitedly and ran over to him. But I stopped half-way when I saw he was covered in..blood.

"Oh my god!! Robin are you okay?! What happened?! Did someone hurt you?!" I said frantically looking for any injuries. He harshly grabbed my wrists and held me still, "I'm fine amor, don't worry about it." I looked up at him a bit frightened, he never was this harsh. I smile warily and backed away, especially since he still had the knife in his hand. I backed up and looked him up and down, 'that's not my Robin.' I thought to myself, the Robin I love would never treat me like this. "W-who did you kill, Robin?.." I ask trailing off, the palms of my hands resting on the dining table behind me.

Robin slowly walked closer to me, each step more menacing than the last. Once he reached me, he leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Your parents." When he leaned away, he had a proud smile on his face. Tears brimmed my eyes and I pressed more into the table, "Y-you what..?" I asked, fear, shock, and anger evident in my voice. "Why would you do that, Robin?!" I shouted. Robin widened his eyes at me, "What do you mean why?! I DID IT FOR YOU, Y/N. THEY WOULDN'T STOP LOOKING FOR YOU, THEY WANTED TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!" He yelled in my face.

Tears covered my face as anger filled my head, my thoughts were only of ways to kill or hurt Robin in a way. "WHAT WAS THE REASON?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?? MY PARENTS, THE ONLY ONES WHO TRULY CARED ABOUT ME. WHY ROBIN, WHY?!" I screamed in his face, rage very evident in my voice. "ROBIN ARELLANO, YOU ARE A FUCKING PSYCHO." I yelled again before storming into his room and grabbing the little bit of stuff I had and throwing it into a book bag. I then walked back into the dining room/living room where a blood covered Robin stood. "I, Y/n L/n, am breaking up with you, Robin Arellano." I said in a angry tone, trying not to let my voice break.

Robin's brows furrowed, "No you're not. You aren't allowed to do that." He said angrily, I just ignored him and walked to the front door and started unlocking it. "I'm sorry Robin, but you need help. If I'm here, it won't let you get better." I say while sighing. Robin runs to me and holds my shoulders gently, "Please! Please.. I'll get help if it'll make you stay.. Y/n please don't leave me!!" Robin begged, I slid my arms out of Robin's grasp and held his hands, kissed his knuckles, then looked up at him smiling softly. "I love you, Robin."

I then turned to walk out while hearing Robin walk into the kitchen. But then I heard the foot steps coming back towards me...

"I can't let you leave." Robin said as I turned around to him holding a frying pan.

"Robin wait!!" I shouted as he swung the pan at my head, then...

Lights Out.