~If Y/n had social anxiety~

Requested by: Dolly_Jenny136

Finney- He doesn't really like going out, so he wouldn't really notice it. But one Friday when you went out to get ice cream, it was particularly busy. He noticed you get closer to him and start shaking a bit. He quickly got the ice cream and went out side where there were less people. He kept asking if you were okay on the way home.

Robin- He likes going out places, so he kinda noticed it, but it wasn't often because most people were in school or at their houses when y'all went out. But one time it was bad, y'all went to the Grab-N-Go while skipping class, and Vance had just been arrested so there was a bit of a crowd. When checking out, there was a bit of people crowded around the door, so you started shaking really bad, Robin had to support you while walking because it got bad enough that your knees buckled. He kept asking if you were ok, and y'all had movie nights instead of going out for dates until you told him you wanted to go out again.

Vance- Didn't think much of it until your knees buckled in the middle of a huge crowd. "Oh shit! You ok dollface?" He became so soft once you got back to your/his house. "I'm sorry I didn't see the signs sooner! Please forgive me? I'll give you my kidney!!" "No Vance, I don't want your kidney!!"

Bruce- He noticed the signs almost immediately because his little sister has social anxiety as well. "Hey, you ok darling? Do you need to sit down?" He takes you away from the crowd until you're ok enough to get through it, but quicker this time. Cuddles when you get home.

Griffin- He also has social anxiety and since he has a few bullies, he doesn't go out much. But when he does got out, it's usually when not many people are around. But today was a particularly busy day at the library, he was in you guys' 'secret spot' while you were getting another book. There was more than 5 people in the isle of bookcases you were on, which caused you to kind of panic, 'they're judging me! Is my hair ok? Do I have something in my teeth?!' You kinda just froze standing there. Griffin came and found you, he took you back to y'alls spot and read you your favorite book to calm down. "It's ok dear, no one was judging or looking at you."

Billy- You had helped him deliver news papers that morning so he took you to a diner to celebrate you helping (which he did everytime, basically saying he's proud of you). The diner was surprisingly busy since it's not known by a lot of people. So, that's when your intrusive thoughts kicked in, 'They're judging you. Why are you eating do much? You're already fat. Billy's gonna leave you, he thinks you're a pig.' You teared up while eating your food and Billy took you to the bathroom to see if you're okay. Your knees buckled and you had a panic attack, Billy helped you as best he could before taking you out the bathroom, paying, leaving, and taking you back home.

Donna- She knows you have social anxiety and she doesn't really like going out because guys check her out almost everywhere she goes. Y'all mainly stay at your/her house and binge watch cartoons or movies of your choice.

Gwen- She kind of knows what it is. She had to ask you to be 100% sure. When she took you out for ice cream and your knees buckled in the middle out the line, she knew something was wrong. She didn't bother getting ice cream and just took you home. Y'all cuddled until you felt better.