~Weird things you do together~

Requested by: savhatesalot

Finney- You both always switch fruits at lunch. No matter what fruit it is, banana, grapes, strawberries, anything (except if you're allergic to it) you trade fruits.

Robin- You both do the "💅✨" thing everytime you pass each other in school. Like no matter what, the minute you make eye contact you automatically "💅✨" at each other.

Vance- You both turn all the lights off in the room/house you're in and grab flashlights, then make shadow puppets or run around trying to flash the light at each other. It's a game y'all play mainly when the power goes out.

Bruce- Blow on each others food. Like, if he has some hot food, he'll hold the spoon/fork in front of you so you can blow on it and vice versa. It's a habit you've had since you were kids, no one knows why.

Griffin- Throwing books at each other. When he's reading and you keep making jokes or won't shut up long enough for him to read, he'll throw a book at you. And you'll throw one back, until it becomes a book war.

Billy- Flipping his bike upside down. Y'all sit in his garage and with his bike flipped upside down, turning the pedals and watching the wheel turn. He'll turn the pedals so the wheel goes super fast, lean his head on your shoulder and zone out watching it.

Donna- Cutting/dying each others hair. When one of you acts on the impulsive thoughts of cutting/dyeing your hair, both of you do it together so you can match. No matter the color you each have a piece of hair that matches.

Gwen- Collecting rocks (remember this is back in the 70's so I don't think it would be considered "normal"). Whenever you're walking in a park and see a pretty/shiny rock, you'll collect it and give it to Gwen so she can add to the collection. And Gwen does the same whenever she sees a cool rock.