♡Fake Love♡ Pt. 2

♡Fake Love♡ Pt. 2 // Finney x Reader
Requested by: salemsgrave
ifhybby here's part 2 since you asked!! Hope you like it (sorry it's so late)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

So when we left off, Finney asked me to fake date him so his crush, Donna, would get jealous. And I said yes of course, since he is my best friend, and then he kissed my cheek. Then I ran to class so I wouldn't be late.

Now, here I am sitting in class, trying my hardest not to stare at Finney. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention we have 1st, 3rd, and 5th period together? Well, now you know. 'I'm trying so hard not to look at Finney right now. Wait- what if he's already looking at me?!' I thought to myself. I take a quick glance at Finney to see him, yep you guessed it, already staring at me.

I blushed so hard. (Ignore this if you're black/dark skinned 🤭) I hid my face in a book and tried to ignore him. He smiled and threw a note onto my desk when the teacher wasn't looking.

I opened the note and it read:

Act like I said something nice, Donna's looking at you and I need her to be jealous. Sorry this note isn't something nicer, I just need it to look believable. Thank you so much, I like youre hair by the way. It looks good today, you should wear it like that more often. Love you Y/n!!

-Finney

I blushed hard at the note, I looked at Finney and winked at him while smiling. I saw Donna furrow her brows and her face go a bit red in my peripheral. 'perfect.. She's actually jealous now. God help me..' I sighed through my nose and continued listening to the teacher for the rest of class.

~Time skip the end of school~

I finished packing my stuff into my book bag and got up out of my chair. I pushed my chair in and walked towards the door, suddenly I felt someone else's hand intertwined with mine. I jumped lightly and looked over to see Finney, I relaxed and intertwined our fingers with a smile as we walked out the doors.

I looked around and saw Donna staring at us, her eyes full of jealousy. 'Guess the plan is working..' I thought to myself as we walked past Donna. As soon as we were out of sight, Finney let go of my hand and chuckled, "You're really selling it Y/n! Donna's definitely gonna try to talk to me." He bounced with each step he took, his hair bounced along with him. I smiled gently at him before I allowed my smile to fall, "Hey, what's wrong?" Finney asked me while throwing his arm around me, "Nothing, I just.. I failed a test in one of my classes!!" I lied frantically, I chuckled nervously, hoping he wouldn't tell I was lying.

Finney's POV

I know Y/n's lying, and I know they didn't have a test today. I stopped walking, Y/n soon stopping as well. I stepped in front of them and put my hands on their shoulders, "Hey, you're my best friend. You think I can't tell what's bothering you? C'mon ahead and tell me!" I said while smiling.

Y/n leaned up to my ear and whispered..

Y/n's POV

"I'm kinda scared Donna will whoop my ass." I whispered into Finney's ear, only telling the half truth. Yeah I was lowkey scared I'd get my ass whooped but I was more sad because the thought of Finney only "dating" me was to make her jealous.

Finney chuckled and ruffled my hair before taking his hands off my shoulders, slowly making his way to my hands before intertwining our fingers and dragging me to his house. I blushed as I followed behind him into his house and to his room, we put our bookbags on the floor at the foot of his bed. We flopped on to the bed while laughing, I rolled over on to my side with my hand supporting my head.

I loved when Finney smiled. It's like winning a shiny new trophy, his smile was so bright it was like the sun. I got snapped out of my thoughts by Finney flicking my nose really hard. "Ow!" I exclaimed, "You're such an asshole!" I said jokingly. He laughed at the name, "But you still love me!" Finney said with a smirk. I smiled softly before quickly kissing his nose, a bright blush formed on his cheeks.

I giggled at his expression, "W-what was that for??" He asked, looking around nervously. "Well if we're "dating" we have to make it believable, right?" I smirked.

Finney's POV

I saw Y/n smirk, 'That was so hot. Wait- why was that hot???' I thought to myself as I looked into Y/n's e/c eyes. I smiled softly and replied, "Yeah, we should make it believable." I kissed their forehead which caused them to smile that amazing smile of theirs. I smiled back at them before flopping back down on the bed, them doing the same shortly after

I think I might be falling in love..

[I'll make a part 3 if needed!!]