~Them seeing a bruise that your parents gave you~

!!TW!! (Mentions of c0mm!tting and ab*se)
Requested by: ur_pan_friend_32 Sorry if it's a bit angsty!

Finney- Kinda scared for you. He knows your parents are cool people and wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt you. Would they..? He overthinks a lot, hoping your parents aren't like his dad. You talk to him about it and tell him it was an accident, in the back of his mind he still looks for signs of abuse when he goes to your house.

Robin- Mega worried about/for you. He goes into over protective overload. Wants you to stay over at his house more, he also questions you every day asking if you're ok. "Did your dad hit you again? What about your mom?? Anyone at school messing with you?!" This is where he kinda becomes a yandere.. just a little bit. He wants to keep you to himself so he can protect you and you won't get hurt anymore.

Vance- Absolutely pissed. He wanted to punch the shit out of your dad for throwing a beer bottle at you. You had to remind him that'd just make things worse for you behind closed doors. He just hugs you and comforts you as best he can, "It's ok doll.. He's not here to hurt you anymore. I'll protect you with my life, I swear."

Bruce- That wouldn't even happen. Your parents know Bruce way to well, he has a secret rage no one except you and your parents know about. Your parents find out by accident when he went off on the while you were sleeping after they cut your hair as a "punishment". Plus he'll bash their heads in with his bat without a second thought, and they know that.

Griffin- He's so concerned. "Oh no! Are you ok, sweetie? Who did this to you?!" When you said it was your mom, he was pissed. How could your own mom do that to you?! You are the most precious person to him (other than his own mom) so he was pissed. You stayed at his house for a few days so things could cool down at home. He loves you, and tells you every day, especially since he found out about your mom.

Billy- Tears. This boy cries for you. He is so worried about the 'what ifs'. 'What if their parents beat them to death?! What if they commit.. What if they run away?!? I can't lose them yet!!' Cuddles with you and comforts you, always saying 'I love you' every 5 minutes to make sure you know. Loads of cuddles with Rover. He cried himself to sleep that night, thinking about the 'what ifs' </3

Donna- Asks if things are okay at home. If you lash out at her on accident, she gives you some space and doesn't yell back. She shed a few tears thinking about what could happen to you, but she mainly focused on you now. She asked if you wanted to stay with her for a few nights, and if you did she tried to be a therapist and help you talk about your feelings. If not, then she understood your decision, but she still made sure you were okay no matter what.

Gwen- A mix of Finney and Billy. She cried thinking about you having to go through something similar that she did. But she also knows your parents wouldn't do something like that.. At least she hopes not. Cuddles with you and watches cartoons to help you feel better. She hates seeing you sad, so seeing you smile made her smile too.