🤍🎄Christmas Special🎄🤍

Here's the Christmas special!
Basically ghost boys x reader (+ Finney, Gwen and Donna)

N/n: Nick name

Y/n's POV

I shivered, trying to snuggle into my jacket more, as I walked to my best friend Bruce's house. It was so cold outside I could see myself breathing plus it was snowing!! I have no idea why he was throwing a Christmas party on the coldest day if the year. Anyway, Bruce had invited me and the rest of his friends to come, which I didn't really know any of them.

Finally, I saw Bruce's house in sight and started walking a bit faster being careful not to slip on any ice. Once I got to his door, I knocked the best I could since at this point I'm basically shaking from being cold. After a few minutes, Bruce came and opened the door. "Oh hey Y/n, I've been waiting for you." "H-hey Bruce, s-sorry it took me so l-long" I replied through chattering teeth. Bruce's eyes widened once he realized I was freezing my ass off, and ushered me inside.

He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed up and down my arms in attempt to warm me up. I smiled at the kind gesture, "Thanks Bruce." I said softly. "No problem N/n" Bruce replied smiling. Once me and Bruce got to where the main party was, he helped me take of my jacket. My christmas themed PJ pants and black tank top were revealed, I then took off my shoes and followed Bruce to sit on the couch. Did I forget to mention this is a movie party?? We're binge watching a bunch of Christmas movies (some Christmas horror ones too!!) Anyways, I sat in between Bruce and Robin. Next to Robin (who was on my left) was Gwen, she was beside Donna who was snuggled up to Finney and the arm of the couch.

Then on my right, next to Bruce was Billy, then Vance, and Griffin at the arm of the couch. Tonight was gonna be a longgg night.

Do y'all want a pt.2 for this?? I'll make one if yes :))