~Lights Out Pt. 2~

Y/n's POV

My eyes fluttered open as my head throbbed in pain. I blinked quickly trying to let my eyes adjust to the lack of light, I then noticed I was in a chair with my arms chained behind me around a pole. I tried to pull the chain to see if it'd break, but nope. Then I heard slow clapping with a chuckle as Robin made his way to the sliver of light that came from a crack in the basement wall. "Nice try, amor. But you can't escape me." He chuckled coldly.

He walked closer to me and put his hand under my chin to make me look up at him. I blushed a bit but didn't let it bother me, I couldn't fall for this psycho again. He killed my parents for fucks sake!! He leaned close and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, "You almost escaped, so I gotta applaud you on that.. But you aren't the smartest, thinking you could escape me. THE Robin Arellano? Good one." Robin chuckled while backing away from me. He then picked up a bowl off one of the stairs and walked back to me, you look a bit woozy, maybe some food will help." He said while putting the bowl in front of my face.

(Skip if you're allergic to strawberries)

I saw more strawberries, which he knows I love. I felt my mouth fill with saliva, the smell of fresh and ripe strawberries filling my nose. I shifted my eyes to look up at Robin, "C-can I have some..?" I ask hesitantly. "Well of course you can, amor! I made them specifically for you, I even added a bit of sugar on top." He said with a gentle smile.

Robin took a strawberry and placed it up to my mouth for me to eat, his eyes were locked on mine and I didn't want to lose this nonexistent staring contest. As I chew the strawberry and kept eye contact with Robin, only one thought came to mind,'God I hope he's not eye-fucking me right now. That would be so awkward..' I chuckled to myself and looked away from Robin, this seemed to cause him frustration, "What? What are you laughing at?" He asked a bit harshly. "Oh nothing, I just thought of a joke I heard the other day.." I said with a small smile.

That only angered Robin more, "WHO'D YOU HEAR IT FROM? HM?! YOU DIRTY WHORE. IS THAT WHY YOU WANTED TO LEAVE?! TO LEAVE ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE?!?!" Robin yelled in my face. His hands gripped my shoulders tightly, so hard it felt like my arms would give out at any moment.

I tried to hold my tongue but Robin kept yelling, and yelling, AND YELLING. Then I just... snapped. "NO, YOU DUMB CUNT. I DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU, I NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL. I LOVED YOU, BUT YOU DESTROYED THAT BY KILLING MY PARENTS YOU INCOMPETENT PIECE OF SHIT!!" I shouted, rage very evident in my tone.

Robin took a step back at my remarks, then he chuckled lowly, "So you think you can hurt me with stupid names? I can do so much more than capable you names, Y/n! I can kill you with the flick of MY WRIST. YOU HEAR ME?!" He raised his voice before slapping me across the face and grabbing the color of my shirt. "I WILL FUCKING END YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY LINEAGE. DON'T THINK I WON'T!" He yelled right into my face, I flinched when he slapped me again. Tears flooded down my face, my throat hurt from yelling, my nose stuffy, my shoulders bruised and my head was throbbing worse now. I sobbed quietly while Robin backed away from me.

"A dirty slut like you doesn't deserve freedom or food for a few days. You can stay down here by your lonesome for a week, right? Since I'm not good enough for you anymore." Robin remarked while going up the stairs with the bowl of strawberries in his hand. I'm surprised he didn't just bash the bowl on my head at this point. "Goodnight Y/n. I'll see you in a week." He said before slamming the basement door and locking it.

I let my head fall and started sobbing, "Why.. Why me?!" I shouted into the nothingness of the basement.

This is gonna be a longgggg week.

TBP Imagines and Preferences📞🖤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें