♡Soft Boy♡

Based off of QT-qtip 's soft vance cuddling head canons <33 (Tysm btw for letting me base this off your head canons!!)

Vance's POV

Today has been a very, very long day. I just got out of jail for the second time today, now I'm in Y/n's truck/car (your choice 😍). I sat silently staring out the frost covered window, feeling a bit bad that Y/n had to come get me again.

"What happened this time Vance?" I heard Y/n suddenly asked, slight disappointment evident in their voice. I turned my head to see them blankly staring at the road ahead, "They were.. " I sighed, "They were talking shit about you. Saying how I'm not good enough for you and how you'd leave me whenever you had the chance.." I said lightly frowning.

Y/n glanced over at me, "Vance, you know that would never happen right? I love you too much for you to believe some stupid asshole." I smiled lightly and turned to continue looking out the window, noticing a snowflake fall. "Wanna go to my house or mine?" They asked, smiling lightly.

"Yours. My dad's home right now and he'd beat the shit out of me if he knew I got arrested again.." I told them blatantly.

"Ok, my house it is." They say smiling.

~skip to when they get to Y/n's house~

Y/n's POV

Once we got to my house, I parked my truck/car and walked to my front door with Vance behind me. Being careful to not slip on the icey porch, I unlocked it, then went inside taking off my shoes and setting them beside the door. Vance doing the same shortly after.

I frown lightly at his kind of anxious state. This poor boy has been through so much today, and now he thinks I'm gonna leave him. I would never.

I turn around and grab both of Vance's hands before leading him to my room. I sit on my bed next to him, his hands still in mine. I kiss his bruised knuckles gently, a smile appearing on his face. I pulled away from his knuckles and look at him with a smile. "I love you, Vance Hopper. You mean the world to me. No one will ever replace you, ever. No matter how many arguments or bad days we have, I'll never leave you." I say while gently rubbing my thumbs over his knuckles.

I smile before pulling Vance to lay down next to me on the bed. "Hey doll.. Is it okay if I'm little spoon today?" Vance asked in a soft tone, "Of course love." I say with a small smile as I readjust us on the bed. I held Vance in my arms, the smell of his cheap cologne filled my nose.

I smiled as I pulled him closer. I felt Vance turn over and bury his face in my chest, which makes me smile brighter. I lightly run my fingers through his hair, my nails gently brushing against his scalp here and there. I curl his hair around my finger before letting it fall back to it's original position.

I notice Vance shiver lightly, I don't hesitate before pulling my thick blanket over us and kissing Vance's head lightly. "Love.." I say lightly, only earning a tired 'hmm?' from Vance. "Can I get off to turn off the light and light a few candles?" I ask. "Sure.." Vance mumbles into my chest.

I nod then lightly get up to turn off the light from my ceiling fan, leaving it on so I don't burn my ass off. (As a southern/middle Georgia person, I do this even in the winter or else my ass will burn while sleeping🥲) I grab my lighter from my nightstand drawer before grabbing our favorite candles from my closet.

Mine is f/c/s (favorite candle scent) and Vance's are Eucalyptus and Sage or Vanilla, so I grabbed both candles (idfk what scent he would like 😭 Leave suggestions of what your think his favorite candle scent is please!!)

I placed them on my dresser before lighting all three. I fixed them so they couldn't light something else on fire, then I went back to the bed and placed my lighter back in my nightstand drawer.

Once I got back into bed, Vance immediately clung to my waist and buried his face into my chest. "I missed you.." He said in his sleepy voice, "I was only gone for 2 minutes, love." I replied, laughing lightly. "I know, it felt like forever though.." Vance mumbled.

I laughed and ran my fingers through Vance's hair, kissing his head. "Get some sleep, my love. I love you." I say kissing his head again. He kisses my collar bone and mumbles a barely audible 'I love you too' before falling asleep, and I do the same soon after.

God.. I love this Soft Boy <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tysm again QT-qtip for allowing me to base this off your head canons!! I love your writing and hope you have a good day/night <33 :)